Latest news:

Poll: Top Loose Head Prop in Championship Era
Discussion started by corporalcarrot , 08 September, 2019 12:45
Poll: Top Loose Head Prop in Championship Era
corporalcarrot 08 September, 2019 12:45

From the wholly biased shortlist below who would you select as Top Jersey Loose Head Prop in the Championship Era?

Barrington
Lockwood
McCarthy

You must be logged in to vote.

2 Votes

Show results

To hopefully generate a bit of interest the first of three polls from my own shortlist of great loose head props. A shed load of cracking players like Roy Godfrey, Nacho Lancuba, Jake Woolmore and Tom Fidler could easily have made the shortlist but my own pick as the best loose head is Sam Lockwood who will always be welcome in my corner of St Ouen. I will follow this up with a choice of Hooker & Tight Head Prop.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Re: Poll: Top Loose Head Prop in Championship Era
Teddy1981 09 September, 2019 17:25
I have always been a fan of McCarthy. So thats where my vote went.

#Jeeersey

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net