Latest news:

Exiled Again
Discussion started by Blues Brothers , 15 February, 2019 13:07
Exiled Again
Blues Brothers 15 February, 2019 13:07
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Exiled Again
iron blue 15 February, 2019 20:03
Strong side looking forward to it COYB

compo simonite 15 February, 2019 21:52
Bedford placed fourth in the league playing London Scottish placed eighth........its usually a recipe for disaster when we play clubs below us .........anyone thinking itís going to be easy should perhaps reconsider.......but letís hope.....and cross our fingers.....

bluegrass 15 February, 2019 22:16
They had a great result last week. Let's hope that the form drops off from that, good looking side from the blues.

compo simonite 16 February, 2019 18:25
Can I uncross my fingers now.. ......?

bluegrass 16 February, 2019 19:35
Yes

Garlic sausage 16 February, 2019 19:56
Good stuff although the line out was poor, Jake using his brain more than his ample body. Result.

Blue Fox 17 February, 2019 14:13
Some very good displays yesterday. Sharpie MOM, Worthington work rate, Oli Curry (our new enforcer) was on top form. Injury to Hooley looked bad at first, but seemed OK ish later. Scottish just couldnít get the ball wide enough, quick enough. Good defence Blues, big noisy support too.

iron blue 17 February, 2019 17:18
Wil Hooley was on the train home last night said his shoulder was fine and he is off to the states today. Great performance from the blues yesterday very good game management in the 2nd half. Great win well done lads.

iron blue 17 February, 2019 17:33
Tries from yesterday, Sharpie ran out of steam for the 4th one

[">vimeo.com]

Riverman 18 February, 2019 16:00
LS crowd werent happy with the ref. Got moaned at from all angles in the toilets. Last time i wear my blues scarf!

Garlic sausage 18 February, 2019 17:57
She was lovely.

iron blue 18 February, 2019 20:01
She was lovely and had a great game, don't know what their problem is.

MarchingIn 20 February, 2019 00:14
How are the Saints registered lads like Ryan, Trinder & Worley going?

Pleased to see them getting game time with Bedford. I'm a Saints STH but try to get down to Goldington Road once or twice a year.

TryBlues 20 February, 2019 13:47
Ryan has come off the bench both games and hasnít looked out of place. I would actually like to see him back next year.

Trinder has been good in the scrum and helped us to beat Coventry coming off the bench to win a penalty from which we went on to score the winning try.

Worley is great in attack, defence Iím not so sure about, however our 10/12/13 have been a revolving door with injuries so until they can play together as a unit we canít really make a fair reflection.

Overall they have looked good and if we perhaps had them for the whole season next year theyíll benefit and develop more.

iron blue 20 February, 2019 19:28
Thought Matt Worley had a really good game on Saturday, think it's the first time he's started, took his try really well. Like the look of both Ryan and Trinder, hopefully we'll see all three next season.

MarchingIn 22 February, 2019 05:16
Thanks for the update. Worley was getting picked to bench for the A team at Saints but scoring for fun when he got on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net