Latest news:

This Forum
Discussion started by compo simonite , 21 July, 2019 22:16
This Forum
compo simonite 21 July, 2019 22:16
Question is this forum closing or is there a second forum opening for Blues and others to use see link below......any ideas?

[forum.viewfromthe22.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/07/2019 22:19 by compo simonite.

Re: This Forum
Bluer Than Ever 22 July, 2019 09:37
This post from a Coventry administrator gives an idea of the thinking: New fans forum

compo simonite 22 July, 2019 09:39
[forum.viewfromthe22.com]

The above link above from the Coventry bit of the new forum explains what's happening......I think

23Shark 22 July, 2019 13:34
If you guys would like to come across to VFT22 then you'd be more than welcome to, more than happy to chat to the admin on here about it smiling smiley

compo simonite 23 July, 2019 12:52
Let’s put the lack of interest down to the main cohort of this Blues Forum are on holidays......I like others I have already registered on VFT22 although there have been no postings so far....

However several questions do come to mind....how long has this forum got before it is switched off, will it suddenly cease like the legendary Blues Have Your Say forum.....what of the current postings on here.......will the important ones (yes I know they all important) like the current squad need to be transferred etc etc

What of those that post only ocassonaly.....will there be a ‘big arrow’ pointing in the direction of VFT22?

Will The Blues acknowledge VFT22 as the Blues Fans Forum.....

I would urge ALL on here to voice their questions now as well as register with VFT22........even the ones who threatened.....’never to darken these pages again’.....
Will we get a nice Logo on our section......

AdminBTCov 26 July, 2019 11:09
Not really sure we're ready to make the jump TBH.
I'll start gently promoting the Cov bit on SN in a while, but I don't forecast much uptake.
If you guys and a few others do likewise, then just maybe it'll take off...
Still waiting to see the benefits of the SN 'new design' about to be rolled out, but I see little difference in the beta version compared to what we have now, considering they've been working on it for two years. Disappointing.

compo simonite 31 July, 2019 07:59
What are your thoughts on the new style on this forum.....my personal thoughts are it looks less appealing there seem more adverts.....and less contact with the club.....your comments please......

Magoo 31 July, 2019 13:51
Quote:
compo simonite
What are your thoughts on the new style on this forum.....my personal thoughts are it looks less appealing there seem more adverts.....and less contact with the club.....your comments please......

Absolutely no attention made for a colour-considered design for the visually impaired

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/07/2019 13:52 by Magoo.

TryBlues 31 July, 2019 23:10
The Cambridge Blue doesn't show up too well!

compo simonite 07 September, 2019 22:34
To my way of thinking there is no shortage of topics to discuss on this forum, however the silence is deafening.......it may be me but the ‘new style’ of this forum is uninspiring the colour is ghastly the size and style of print makes it difficult to read..........the lack of information......such as the number if views a topic has received......... then add the adverts......i know those that run the site have to get some income......

Is it just the Bedford forum or are rest of the clubs forums feeling the same.....or is it me....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net