Latest news:

Captain Temm
Discussion started by Bluebuthappy , 24 October, 2019 12:16
Captain Temm
Bluebuthappy 24 October, 2019 12:16
Congratulations to Dan Temm on being appointed Captain for the Ealing match on Friday night.
I think it says a lot that he’s been given this responsibility this early in his Blues career.
He’s been the most impressive of the new recruits so far this season, and you can see why he got such a remarkable try count at Carnegie last season. (11 according to his bio - that’s Winger territory!)

Can any of the statto’s out there confirm, was he Yellow carded against us at GR last season?
I seen to recall he was a right pain in the ass against us, to the point of ‘naughtiness’ and was carded bringing a crowd response similar to that of a Pantomime villain.

I wonder if he were to bulk up a bit he could play at 8 and fill Jared’s boots as a quick, mobile battering ram...

Re: Captain Temm
iron blue 24 October, 2019 18:15
He played at 8 for Yorkshire. I also think Joe Atkinson has been impressive.

Jonathan Wilcox 24 October, 2019 18:51
when your captain starts on the bench the season is only going one way.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/10/2019 18:52 by Jonathan Wilcox.

Bluebuthappy 25 October, 2019 22:28
Indeed Temm played at 8 tonight against Ealing.
Not the battering ram / bulldozer that Jared was....
I suppose being a bit taller his centre of gravity is higher hence he needs a bit more Billy Vunipola to be really destructive.
As it is I think 6 or 7 is his best position.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net