Latest news:

Sardines Shenanigans
Discussion started by Bluebuthappy , 09 November, 2019 20:42
Sardines Shenanigans
Bluebuthappy 09 November, 2019 20:42
With the @#$%& hitting the fan at Sarries regarding the bulldozer they drove through the salary cap, maybe they’ll have to offload a bunch of players to get their wage bill down to honest levels.

Owen Farrell, Maku Vunipola, Jamie George, Jackson Wray, George Kruis....
They’re all familiar with Goldington Road.
With the special relationship we have with Sarries I think it would be mutually beneficial if we were to take a couple of them on season long loan.

I’m sure Mr Wray could find some way of depositing a large sum of money in the Blues bank account to cover their wages in a more legitimate way than he does at present.

Re: Sardines Shenanigans
Bluebuthappy 09 November, 2019 20:46
Sardines?
Spellchecker kicked in without me noticing!
Lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net