Latest news:

Now for something completely different.....
Discussion started by compo simonite , 14 November, 2019 13:33
Now for something completely different.....
compo simonite 14 November, 2019 13:33
On Sunday the boys in Blue will run out against Nottingham....always a bogey side for Bedford....a win will put us up the table a few places and a loss well........

By Sunday we shall know if Leeds have had their first win...if they do then pressure will be on us for sure....

What was evident from the Newcastle game was that had we taken the points on offer rather than going for a possible seven points we might of seen a different result......we are in a season where every point counts......forget top three even top five......we are playing survival rugby.....I hope that makes sense......COYB

Re: Now for something completely different.....
iron blue 14 November, 2019 16:34
Compo, if you check the stats I think you will find that we have won more games at Lady Bay than we have lost. I was talking to a couple of Nottingham fans last season and they said that we were their bogey side.

I think we will win on Sunday as I believe we turned a bit of a corner in the Newcastle game. I agree with you 100% on taking the points on offer in the 1st half, really bad game management I thought Newcastle were there for the taking.

compo simonite 14 November, 2019 17:25
Iron Blue.......they are bogey side when I am with the followers......

Never believe what the home fans say......example on Saturday against Newcastle a Bedford fan convinced some away fans that money was so tight that we only had three match balls.....and they believed him!

Jonathan Wilcox 14 November, 2019 19:01
Itís true...

iron blue 14 November, 2019 19:23
Well let's see how we get on, that's if the game goes ahead

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net