Latest news:

Games off....
Discussion started by compo simonite , 16 March, 2020 19:09
Games off....
compo simonite 16 March, 2020 19:09
[www.englandrugby.com]

As expected all rugby is off until April and probably longer.....

Re: Games off....
iron blue 16 March, 2020 20:24
You wouldn't think so looking at the Blues web site. Got this off Rolling Maul.

The Rugby Football Union has suspended all levels of the game in England until 14 April because of coronavirus.
The announcement came soon after the Premiership was halted for five weeks.
The RFU said all activity, including club training, league and cup matches, and rugby education courses, should be stopped.
The quarter-finals of the European Champions Cup and Challenge Cup, scheduled for 3, 4 and 5 April, have also been postponed.
The Pro14 and Top 14 leagues were suspended indefinitely last week.

Garlic sausage 17 March, 2020 04:19
Finally got someone to pay for me to stuff myself in the Marquee, beers included and somebody half a world away eats a bat.

compo simonite 19 March, 2020 08:11
Garlic

‘Finally got someone to pay for me to stuff myself in the Marquee, beers included and somebody half a world away eats a bat

Garlic I think that's a bit of ‘gallows humour’

I think that the date set for resumption of rugby is going to be the first of many dates that will be set before we see rugby played at GR again....

compo simonite 21 March, 2020 20:03
[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Interesting comments on the decision to curtail the season on the Leeds forum......
........surprisingly no comments on this forum.......why?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net