Reed
Green - DSP

Leaving
Smith
Buggea
Leeming - Jersey rumoured
Hooley - Saracens rumoured
Hutler - Jersey rumoured

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 08:24 by TryBlues.

Re: 2020/21
TryBlues 01 April, 2020 21:00
The 5 players I would be looking to sign up quickly are:

Oskar Hirskyj-Douglas
Fa’osiliva
Leeming
Hutler
Adamson

Ginger Blueboy 02 April, 2020 15:37
That's fantastic if Temm and Lane are down for another season - thought Lane at least was heading off to pastures new.

Would swap Adamson for Robbie Smith in terms of first 5 players to sign urgently, mainly because I feel that Adamson's injury-ravaged season probably means other clubs may not be so keen this time around and Smith was starting to look the real deal in games I saw.

I really hope Hooley will be able to play again in a Blues shirt, but have to accept key there is if his concussion history makes doctors and family influence him to 'take it easy' at a lower level or even retire. At least he has a very promising media career ahead of him.

TryBlues 02 April, 2020 19:33
Well these are players that are signed it doesn’t mean that they will be there if another club pays us for them.

Re: 2020/21 Squad
TryBlues 04 June, 2020 08:17
Updated

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net