Latest news:

Hooley
Discussion started by Garlic sausage , 23 April, 2020 13:40
Hooley
Garlic sausage 23 April, 2020 13:40
Saracens. So see you next year.

Re: Hooley
TryBlues 23 April, 2020 22:25
If true, I wouldn't be too worried. He was good but I never felt he suited the Blues style of play and didn't offer any attacking threat himself, unlike Leeming who showed glimpses of towards the end of the season.

Jonathan Wilcox 24 April, 2020 22:45
the first of many to depart. Hope Iím wrong...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/04/2020 22:45 by Jonathan Wilcox.

dunc999 03 June, 2020 13:25
Sadly the exodus begins - and my high hopes for Leeming going forward also scuppered. I guess we have to cut our cloths in these times, but losing both 10s, our leading try scorer and decent hooker is a blow. Understandable, but still a blow!!

bluegrass 03 June, 2020 15:32
Heard rumours of at least six more, lack of funds the reason, not sure how Doncaster Pirates and Jersey can afford to sign the players that they have and why they would want to with sarries in our league next season.

Jonathan Wilcox 03 June, 2020 20:55
Not good news. Good luck to them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2020 22:02 by Jonathan Wilcox.

Yaffle 04 June, 2020 12:51
Where, exactly, have Bedford announced the release/departure of these four players? As at the time of writing (12:48 p.m. Thursday 4th June 2020) there is absolutely nothing, zero, zilch etc on the club's website. Plenty of news regarding sponsors but nothing about the latest news regarding going back in training, player recruitment etc. What will all these sponsors be sponsoring?

Lloydie 04 June, 2020 13:36
Twitter & Instagram yesterday

Yaffle 04 June, 2020 14:30
Quote:
Lloydie
Twitter & Instagram yesterday
Our Board's total lack of interest in communicating with its supporters has always amazed and disappointed me. Now, more than ever, the need to gather your supporters around and keep them informed of the issues and problems facing the game in general and the club in particular should not need saying.There are many good things about Bedford Blues, sadly communication is not one of them.

Garlic sausage 04 June, 2020 17:05
Bit s h 1 t really.

Magoo 04 June, 2020 21:25
Quote:
Yaffle
Where, exactly, have Bedford announced the release/departure of these four players? As at the time of writing (12:48 p.m. Thursday 4th June 2020) there is absolutely nothing, zero, zilch etc on the club's website. Plenty of news regarding sponsors but nothing about the latest news regarding going back in training, player recruitment etc. What will all these sponsors be sponsoring?
Here

Yaffle 05 June, 2020 11:45
Friday 5th June - still nothing on the CLUB website

Jonathan Wilcox 05 June, 2020 19:39

TryBlues 05 June, 2020 22:32
Buggea announced it himself he was off

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net