Latest news:

Sponsors
Discussion started by Yaffle , 04 May, 2020 17:38
Sponsors
Yaffle 04 May, 2020 17:38
There seems to be a lot of activity on the 'sponsorship' front with new deals being announced on almost a daily basis. This all has to be good news for Bedford Rugby.
Meanwhile, London Scottish have announced their intention to go semi-pro when championship rugby commences. Just how many will remain as fully pro - Saracens obviously. Ealing? Coventry?

Re: Sponsors
Yaffle 15 May, 2020 20:45
You make a good point Yaffle, a very good point indeed but what of news 'on the pitch', so to speak.
I see from the Rolling Maul forum that other Championship clubs are making signings, most notable Cornish Pirates, "The Cornish Pirates have confirmed that 24 of the current squad are under contract for next season. 5 of those are also contracted until May 2022."
Anybody out there got any snippets of what's happening at Goldington Road?

Jonathan Wilcox 20 May, 2020 19:43
Too much uncertainty at the moment. It’ll be months before we know what’s happening.

That said I’m sure the management with ‘Mikey Rayer all day’er’ leading from the front, will be using MS Teams to interview the next intake of talent at Goldington Road.

For me I’m looking to see both an exciting ball carrying 8 and an inside centre that can create space with pace up the middle.
Keep safe and enjoy the summer

TryBlues 20 May, 2020 22:10
Hirskyj-Douglas & Fa’osiliva re-signing would be perfect

Jonathan Wilcox 20 May, 2020 22:24
Hi TryBlues, yes, that would be good!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net