Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Friday 18 October Newcastle Falcons v Hartpury RFC 8pm KO Championship

Sunday 27 October Cornish Pirates v Newcastle Falcons 2.30pm KO Championship

RESULT:Saturday 12 October London Scottish 13 v 17 Newcastle Falcons Championship

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Sale v Falcons team Fri 8th Set
aidanb 10 September, 2017 09:08
Quote:
Falconski
Quote:
aidanb
Have I missed the news about the sponsor pulling out ?

Reading the gumph on the Falcons website i think Green King IPA is only the sponsor for home shirts. I noticed that last night re the mankey green shirts aswell.

Yep - even resorted to asking Mick Hogan

It seems away and Europe will have different sponsors as well.

Bedlington Lad 11 September, 2017 08:24
Happy with a win, we really need big ball carriers to get us over the gain line

AFalcon24 11 September, 2017 10:41
Surprised Burrows isn't in there to make some yards. smiling smiley

There's 35 seconds to go 15 September, 2017 11:59
Quote:
Kath...
No Flood again - I knew we would not see him until the USA match

Falcons' number one clairvoyant.

falconsfan07 15 September, 2017 12:30
Quote:
There's 35 seconds to go
Quote:
Kath...
No Flood again - I knew we would not see him until the USA match

Falcons' number one clairvoyant.

Hehehehe!

UnofficialEnglandRugby 15 September, 2017 15:05
not sure about clairvoyant as I am wrong as........... he is not playing on Sat., in the USA

I am sure most fans will now want to know exactly what is wrong with him.

As I said on the other thread I hope we are going to get the monies worth from him and hope he won't turn into a Wilko always injured

falconsfan07 15 September, 2017 15:14
Quote:
Kath...
not sure about clairvoyant as I am wrong as........... he is not playing on Sat., in the USA
I am sure most fans will now want to know exactly what is wrong with him.

As I said on the other thread I hope we are going to get the monies worth from him and hope he won't turn into a Wilko always injured

He's got a hammy strain and isn't far away, quoting smithy and Deano a few weeks back.

Even if he isn't playing, the support and knowledge he can bring to our younger lads is well worth it.

We will see him soon enough.

Just hopefully before I go away! Hopefully he's out for the Irish match!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/09/2017 15:15 by falconsfan07.

markismith50 15 September, 2017 15:28
"I am sure most fans will now want to know exactly what is wrong with him"

As we said from the outset, he has a hamstring injury.

UnofficialEnglandRugby 15 September, 2017 16:00
Well I hope he gets well soon.

Not sure why everyone seems to be over sensitive about him? I did not see the post re ham string just he had picked up a knock.

NorfolkFalcon 15 September, 2017 16:16
Flood posted a photo of all injured players still in Newcastle at a brewery this afternoon. The fact that DTH and Mermoz are in the US (clearly close to match fitness) yet Flood isn't would indicate that his rehab has had a setback to the initial 1-2 week diagnosis a couple of weeks ago.

steve1888 15 September, 2017 17:26
Or maybe his injury wouldn't be helped by the flights and he's right on track to face Bath?

Wensleydale Falcon 15 September, 2017 17:58
Excellent point Steve. A couple of long haul flights are not going to do a hamstring much good.

He will be back when he's ready.

Bedlington Lad 17 September, 2017 11:22
Like Kath I didn't see the hamstring injury post either and I think we're entitled to ask since his arrival was much-anticipated

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net