Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 14 December Newcastle Falcons v Jersey Reds 2.00pm KO RFU Championship Cup

Saturday 21 December Ealing Trailfinders v Newcastle Falcons 3.00pm KO League Championship

RESULT:Doncaster Knights 14 v 43 Newcastle Falcons RFU Championship Cup

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Europe fixture dates
markismith50 20 August, 2018 20:17
I do remember booking it online and it all being very easy, train runs from the airport straight to Barcelona’s main train station, then the train to Montpellier was a very enjoyable ride. In summer, admittedly.

Falc Dancer 20 August, 2018 20:29
Cheers Smithy, I would prefer gentle and rural route to make a trip of it
Gatwick to Montpellier is a bargain £50 return, getting to Gatwick and back is a problem as there are no direct flights from Newc to Gatwick anymore

alas 20 August, 2018 21:01
The train tickets for January haven't been released yet, but if you did a dummy booking for Barcelona-Montpellier in late November/early December that would give you an idea of the times and fares. Takes about 3 hours.

Falc Dancer 21 August, 2018 17:07
Quote:
alas
The train tickets for January haven't been released yet, but if you did a dummy booking for Barcelona-Montpellier in late November/early December that would give you an idea of the times and fares. Takes about 3 hours.

Cheers for the heads up
On closer inspection you can fly to Carcassone from Manchester and Stansted for about £50 return as well. Both viable options

exhooker 21 August, 2018 22:30
I've booked a plane from Birmingham (where the family will stay over the weekend)to Montpellier.Should be good

gizmo 22 August, 2018 05:38
Edinburgh- Gatwick- Montpelier return flights-£100!. EasyJet.

FFL 22 August, 2018 10:39
We've now booked for Toulon Saturday-Monday NCL-Amsterdam-Marseille for around £140 return. Train from Marseille is less than an hour.

matt1il 25 August, 2018 16:36
What are the likely supporter bus times to Edinburgh away?

Tried to justify a trip to France but instead going to tie the away match in with a trip up to Newcastle, will just have to know times to leave the Midlands

Horus 26 August, 2018 17:49
Last time Falcons' supporters went to Montpellier (about 7years ago) was by a flight to Bristol then by Ryanair on to Beziers. From the Beziers airport to Montpellier is a short taxi ride, tho' the suppy club hired a minibus.

Falc Dancer 30 August, 2018 19:50
Montpellier booked!
Slight chance of plan though, we were going to fly from Gatwick to Montpellier direct but now we are flying Stansted to Carcassone

Leipziger 01 September, 2018 13:04
Hotel booked for Edinburgh away, woo! First rugby away trip for the little one, although unfortunately as it's a Friday night in December she won't actually be able to come to the game :-(

RiponFalcon 07 September, 2018 20:12
I’ve noticed Toulon are now selling tickets for our game. Does anyone (ok I mean Smithy) know when we will be offering tickets to Falcons fans? Also I am not a season ticket holder this season so would I have to wait until season ticket holders have first choice to buy?.What sections of the ground will we have tickets ?At least one of our group had a proppa educashon and can understand enough French to buy on the Toulon website if needed

markismith50 07 September, 2018 20:28
Yes, we’ll be offering them. We’ll let you know full details once we have them.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net