Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Friday 18 October Newcastle Falcons v Hartpury RFC 8pm KO Championship

Sunday 27 October Cornish Pirates v Newcastle Falcons 2.30pm KO Championship

RESULT:Saturday 12 October London Scottish 13 v 17 Newcastle Falcons Championship

Away kit unveiled for 2019-20
Discussion started by Falcona , 17 September, 2019 18:02
Away kit unveiled for 2019-20
Falcona 17 September, 2019 18:02
https://www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk/image.axd?c=Article&s=1170x519&f=83badab1-b93c-4241-b8aa-b69e6b918802-webtaitawayshirt201920.jpg
Tuesday 17 September 2019
Newcastle Falcons have revealed their away colours for the new season, with pre-orders now being taken on the cotton replica shirt.

The Falcons' change kit for the 2019-20 campaign will be sky blue and white hoops, with new kit supplier Macron currently in the process of shipping the replicas to Tyneside.

Stocks are due to be in-store for the Falcons' first home game of the season on Sunday September 29 when Doncaster Knights visit Kingston Park Stadium in a 3pm kick-off.

But you can pre-order yours today by clicking here to visit our online store.

The short-sleeved cotton supporters' shirt is priced at £49.99 for adults and £39.99 for juniors, with the long-sleeved version priced £54.99 for adults and £44.99 for juniors.

Stocks of the new kit are limited, with supporters advised to pre-order now to guarantee their s

Re: Away kit unveiled for 2019-20
rubyrhone 17 September, 2019 18:37
At last I can replace my pink one from years ago. Thanks for having a long sleeved cotton shirt in classic design. Really nice. Pre ordered mine.

Falc Dancer 17 September, 2019 18:40
I donít normally buy kits but thatís a good effort

steve1888 18 September, 2019 07:40
It's a bit of a nothing one but i'd wear it and suits the traditional style shirt. Be interesting to see how the match kit & replicas look.

Exiled Falcon 20 September, 2019 16:11
Compared to the ghastly last couple of away shirts thatís actually quite nice, bit more traditional. Not sure if I like it enough to replace ye olde faithful Gilbert Northern Rock one from the last cup final win mind you. Who says rugby tops donít last!!

Horus 28 September, 2019 15:10
I'm going to get one, even if I get mistaken for an Argy.

steve1888 30 September, 2019 10:49
I didnt really like it , bought the home shirt yesterday for the sake of buying it along with a nice Thunder hoodie but the range looks poor compared to last couple of seasons IMO and hope more or better are added or Santa will have to get his thinking cap on becuase i've still been a good lad.

Rafpilot2000 01 October, 2019 09:14
Bought the home shirt and then subsequently upgraded to the match day player shirt ......which is rather snug.
The standard home shirt is pretty good quality and weight compared to some of the previous years kits, the Gilbert efforts being little more than a football shirt so reasonably happy.
Having paid £90 for the player style shirt I can safely say the extra £40 is not worth it as from more than 6 inches away it looks identical to the standard shirt with the only difference being the centre material being an elastic aged rips top fabric. Thought they may have at least come with a championship patch on the sleeve.
Living away from the ground and with the paucity of pictures of items on the website I havenít seen the cotton home shirt as yet but would love to know what itís like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net