Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Friday 29 November Newcastle Falcons v Hartpury RFC 8.00 pm KO RFU Championship Cup

Saturday 7 December Doncaster Knights v Newcastle Falcon 2.30pm KO RFU Championship Cup

RESULT:Newcastle Falcons 46 v 7 Coventry Championship

Hartpury game commentary
Discussion started by Monkey1 , 16 October, 2019 06:18
Hartpury game commentary
Monkey1 16 October, 2019 06:18
BBC Newcastle will bring you full match commentary of Newcastle Falcons v Hartpury RFC from Kingston Park on Friday 18th October 2019. Ian Smith will be joined by the Man of Northern, Dean Gray with the guys on air from 7.55 pm ahead of a 8.00 pm kick off.

The game will be broadcast on 1458AM, DAB, Freeview Channel 719, the BBC Sports App and on-line via the BBC Rugby website. The link will be [www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Hartpury game commentary
stuart66 20 October, 2019 13:34
it was either not on the bbc rugby website or well hiden I could only find the Bristol game on it

markismith50 20 October, 2019 15:13
It was definitely on there, I looked and found it easily when I shared the link on our twitter.

stuart66 20 October, 2019 19:49
I was trying too find commentary between 8 10 and 8 20 on the bbc Newcastle site the game was coming up as not available yet and bbc sport website rugby union only commentary was for the Bristol game with no mention of the falcons

markismith50 20 October, 2019 20:01
Not sure what happened in your case because I got into it fine. Maybe try the BBC sport app if the website doesnít work for you.

Yorksfalcon 20 October, 2019 22:01
I had the same issue as Stuart initially, then tried the app and it kept cutting out intermittently. Probably a problem on my end but Iíve never had it when listening through the website.

stuart66 23 October, 2019 12:10
I listened to the games at the end of last season with no problem on the bbc sport website.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net