Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Sunday 17 November Newcastle Falcons v Coventry 3.00 pm KO Championship

Friday 29 November Newcastle Falcons v Hartpury RFC 8.00 pm KO RFU Championship Cup

RESULT: Bedford Blues 6 v 11 Newcastle Falcons Championship

Ben Sowrey
Discussion started by Kingkiko2 , 04 November, 2019 19:17
Ben Sowrey
Kingkiko2 04 November, 2019 19:17
Noticed Ben Sowrey playing for Yorkshire Carnegie - thought he was outstanding but retired through injury?! Also I appreciate Davey Wilson isnít with us anymore but does anybody know where he is?

Re: Ben Sowrey
markismith50 04 November, 2019 19:45
My understanding is Davey is studying to be a physio

Andy Mac 05 November, 2019 11:26
Was Davey leaving/retiring announced?

markismith50 05 November, 2019 11:38
Hi Andy Mac,

This falls into the usual category which we annually get criticised for. And yes, it's frustrating. Out of my hands, unfortunately.

Andy Mac 05 November, 2019 11:40
Out of curiosity, and of course no obligation to answer, but is it the player, the DoR, the owner that makes these calls?

markismith50 05 November, 2019 11:41
Hi Andy, I'll plead the fifth on that one, but rest assured it's a subject I raise every year.

Andy Mac 05 November, 2019 11:44
No worries.

As supporters, we always want a chance to send a player off with good wishes, but clearly you know that already!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net