Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 14 December Newcastle Falcons v Jersey Reds 2.00pm KO RFU Championship Cup

Saturday 21 December Ealing Trailfinders v Newcastle Falcons 3.00pm KO League Championship

RESULT:Doncaster Knights 14 v 43 Newcastle Falcons RFU Championship Cup

Garry Graham
Discussion started by stuart66 , 01 December, 2019 15:19
Garry Graham
stuart66 01 December, 2019 15:19
it would be a shame if we lost Garry at the end of the season with Glassgow and Claremount looking to sign him.

Re: Garry Graham
Lowch 01 December, 2019 15:30
Also, rugby paper says Toby Flood has been offered a new 2 year contract

NorfolkFalcon 01 December, 2019 17:44
Gary would have been off in the summer had his contract expired or he had a relegation clause in my opinion. A real shame but heís ambitious, I wouldnít blame him.

Exiled Falcon 01 December, 2019 17:51
Unlike a few who chose to leave GG stayed with us to help us get back to the Premiership, for that I would wish him well if he chose to leave. Hope he doesnít of course.

Running Rugby 01 December, 2019 18:14
Hope Gary Graham doesn't leave, but he has already built himself a reputation as a star and deserves to be playing on a higher level, also he has an international career with Scotland to consider.

Would be a big loss, but remember, Mark Wilson is coming back next season (should we go back up), and we have some real strength in depth in the flanker position, with Welch, Wilson (returning), Chick, Van der Walt, Connor Collett (needs more game time), Graham the younger, John Hardie, and young Simon Uzokwe, not to mention the younger guys like Josh Basham, Rob Farrar and Tom Marshall.

Falc Dancer 01 December, 2019 21:07
Quote:
Lowch

Player / coach like Waldouck perhaps?

Falc Dancer 01 December, 2019 21:08
I imagine Gary is under contract for next season so any deal would involve a fee. However I would much prefer to keep Gary as heís a great asset to our squad

stuart66 01 December, 2019 21:20
is Gary contracted to next season ? according to the article in the rugby paper his contract runs out in the summer.

Falc Dancer 02 December, 2019 11:19
According to the offy Gary signed a 2 years extension in April 2018

JustAnotherOnlooker 03 December, 2019 08:55
Quote:
Lowch
Please God No!

Rafpilot2000 03 December, 2019 18:12
Living in hope that if we secure promotion at the end of this season that maybe we will be able to keep Gary. Iím guessing that Toby would play understudy to Joel and guessing given his age his salary will decrease . Iím guessing having a lad of his experience can only be a positive thing for the young lads coming through the academy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 20:38 by Rafpilot2000.

Exiled Falcon 03 December, 2019 19:14
Personally got no problem with Toby being kept on, heís got bags of experience so it would be daft not to utilise him. Not sure about his sex change though RAFP!!

Rafpilot2000 03 December, 2019 20:38
Good spot and changed to avoid blushes!!

Exiled Falcon 03 December, 2019 21:02
Ha! Wasnít sure if it was suitable for a family forum!

Robs 03 December, 2019 22:55
I think he's called Gary, Stuart.

stuart66 04 December, 2019 16:02
aye rob that's the problem with 2 ways to write a name. hope I didn't upset him using the wroung spelling

markismith50 04 December, 2019 16:21
He's been called worse, rest assured!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net