Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 14 December Newcastle Falcons v Jersey Reds 2.00pm KO RFU Championship Cup

Saturday 21 December Ealing Trailfinders v Newcastle Falcons 3.00pm KO League Championship

RESULT:Doncaster Knights 14 v 43 Newcastle Falcons RFU Championship Cup

womans rugby
Discussion started by stuart66 , 03 December, 2019 12:50
womans rugby
stuart66 03 December, 2019 12:50
good to see falcons woman team won their first game though shame it was not advertised as I would have liked to have been their.

Re: womans rugby
steve1888 03 December, 2019 13:03
it was on social media and the club website ? Was also advertised through local rugby clubs too

stuart66 03 December, 2019 13:29
i don't do twitter or facebook etc. it was not in the news on the falcons website nor on percy parks or medicals website

steve1888 03 December, 2019 13:43
was in the news on Falcons site last Thursday

markismith50 03 December, 2019 14:05
Hi Stuart,

It was on the club website on Thursday, the day the game was confirmed: [www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

You might not 'do' social media, but the upshot of that is that you are much more likely to miss updates and announcements.

Either way, it was on the website as soon as I was told it was definitely going ahead.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 14:09 by markismith50.

stuart66 03 December, 2019 14:46
yes I see it now missed it

aidanb 03 December, 2019 15:02
Novos won

Rafpilot2000 03 December, 2019 18:03
Huge congratulations to the women’s team. Doing the Black jersey proud!

Andy Mac 03 December, 2019 20:38
I’m delighted they’re starting a woman’s team. Excited to show my daughters that girls can play rugby too (although watching my 5 year old step some of the lads at rugbytots she already knows!)

Are any more games scheduled? Or is it still early days?

markismith50 03 December, 2019 20:46
Hi Andy, there’ll be a small number of friendlies. Nothing confirmed yet but the talk is of a match in February, potentially after a first team game. As and when things get confirmed we’ll let you know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net