Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Sunday 19 January Yorkshire Carneige v Newcastle Falcons 3.00pm League Championship

Friday 24 January Nottingham v Newcastle Falcons 7.45 pm League Championship

RESULT: Friday 10 January 2020 Newcastle Falcons 34 v 10 Doncaster Knights League Championship

Medium Sized One
Discussion started by alas , 04 December, 2019 13:47
Medium Sized One
alas 04 December, 2019 13:47
Sensibly the Falcons are trying to fill KP rather than play a championship game at SJP. Game chosen ia vs Ealing Saturday 5.30 pm 28 March. Discounted prices for bookings up to 20 December. [www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Re: Medium Sized One
dick g 04 December, 2019 17:34
Totaly right decision. This game may well be a season decider. So why give up home advantage with a capacity crowd of baying Falconistas?

stuart66 05 December, 2019 14:07
5.30 on a Saturday does not give time to get their for the start after the percy park game. so don't think I will get or maybe I will go for 2nd half

stuart66 05 December, 2019 14:07
5.30 on a Saturday does not give time to get their for the start after the percy park game. so don't think I will get or maybe I will go for 2nd half

markismith50 05 December, 2019 14:20
Hi Stuart, we're in contact with the relevant local rugby authorities and we do encourage clubs to kick off early that day, where possible, to allow for people to get here in time.

The event here is being billed as a big family day, so if we leave it any later we diminish the ability of some people to bring their children along.

Whatever time we choose will not be ideal for some people, we've just opted for what we feel gives the all-round best opportunity for most people to make it here.

As ever, we take on board all constructive feedback.

stuart66 05 December, 2019 14:37
Hi mark I can see your point. I have allways consided Saturday afternoons to be for the smaller clubs and professional rugby should not clash with them. We have a lot of teams with great history worth watching around Newcastle. Will be going to medicals this Saturday. It would be good if Percy park could play early on that day if pocklington agrees but with a 3pm start no way will I gat to the metro and all the way to Kingston park for 5.30

The Big One' against Ealing Trailfinders
Falcona 06 December, 2019 16:03
The Big One' against Ealing Trailfinders on Saturday March 28 at Kingston Park Stadium will be shown live on Sky Sports with a 5.30pm kick-off [www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]/Sky-Sports-to-show-The

MrDolf 06 December, 2019 18:07
Its a moot point but I would like to have seen this for the match with Carnegie. Its likely to be the last ever match between two great northern teams and youd likely have got a few up from Leeds, instead of the meagre following fetched by a sugar daddy team new on the scene out of nowhere.

Appreciate they are the biggest opponent for the league, but in my memory whenever a match at KP is bigged up as a huge event it ends up backfiring into a shocker on the pitch.

lizard118 07 December, 2019 10:34
Unfortunately, Carnegie are not relevant anymore even if you look at the number of their own fans watching them. I'm not really a fan of watching mismatches, and yes Leeds or Yorkshire Carnegie USED to be our closest rival but truthfully how many people want to come and watch mismatched teams? It would be a slaughterhouse and there's no fun in watching such games.
I just feel sorry for that club. National 1 is now their level and that's really sad. They changed their name to Yorkshire Carnegie to try and get support from the greater Yorkshire area but clearly it hasn't worked.

steve1888 07 December, 2019 13:23
Shame we couldn't have done Darlington as an In between, lots of rugby fans down that way and got more in for the 7s, could have maybe doubled up with DMP.

telfs123 22 December, 2019 14:41
Does anyone know when tickets for this game go on general sale? (Not for season ticket holders). I thought it was the 20th but tried to buy today and it still says ST only...

markismith50 22 December, 2019 16:14
Hi, for all ticketing queries please contact the ticket office on 08712266060.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net