Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

3rd April 2020

RFU Confirmed Newcastle Falconsí promotion to the Gallagher Premiership for the 2020-21 season

Season ticket bonus.
Discussion started by pityacker , 12 February, 2020 07:01
Season ticket bonus.
pityacker 12 February, 2020 07:01
I noticed on Falcons website that in addition to the £20 added to their season ticket the purchaser of the 500th season ticket will receive hospitality for 2 for a game , very nice gesture but I would have thought a raffle among the first 500 to buy would be more appropriate as some people who paid into the club much earlier than the 500th should considered for the reward . Just my suggestion not a moan as I know whatever the club try and this is obviously to try to encourage income one of us will have something to say about it.

Re: Season ticket bonus.
markismith50 12 February, 2020 07:45
The following has been posted on the club's facebook in response to some similar comments on there. As always, we take all constructive feedback on board.

"Thank you all for your comments. We really appreciate the loyalty of all our season ticket members, hence why all season ticket members who renew (as well as those on three-year deals) have received a £20 loyalty bonus on their cards. We really appreciate everyone who booked early and received a £20 bonus on their card, in addition to further discounts. The 500th purchaser was a fun competition to mark the end of the loyalty period, not the early bird period. Once again, thank you for your continued support."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2020 10:47 by markismith50.

Andy Mac 15 February, 2020 10:55
Iíve lost my letter- whenís the early bird deadline? Or have I missed it already?

markismith50 15 February, 2020 10:58
Hi Andy, itís close of business on Sat Feb 22. We have heaps of reminders scheduled for next week on club channels.

AJfalc 15 February, 2020 11:11
I donít remember getting a letter regarding ST renewal?

markismith50 15 February, 2020 11:17
If you donít think the ticket office have your correct contact details please email katy.mcgurk@newcastle-falcons.co.uk or contact the ticket office.

All ST holders were contacted, so if you havenít received any info then something has gone awry. Apologies in advance if itís a database issue at our end.

Andy Mac 15 February, 2020 11:29
Quote:
markismith50
Hi Andy, itís close of business on Sat Feb 22. We have heaps of reminders scheduled for next week on club channels.

Smashing, thanks. Iím a nightmare for missing these announcements but thatís all on me!

Falc Dancer 15 February, 2020 12:41
Quote:
markismith50

Cheers for the reminder. I had forgotten about this as well
Any announcements to spike interest next week Smithy?

markismith50 15 February, 2020 13:22
Hi FD, yes, two renewals next week. And no worries Andy.

Youíll be sick of reminders by next Saturday!

aidanb 15 February, 2020 18:47
Canít believe some sad @#$%& on the falcons Facebook page is having a go at them for charging more for tickets purchased on the day.

What a @#$%&

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2020 18:48 by aidanb.

markismith50 15 February, 2020 19:01
I learned long ago in this job Aidan that some people will find fault whatever we do. I just try to listen and keep an open mind. I certainly donít take any criticism personally - some people just like a whinge.

RiponFalcon 15 February, 2020 19:01
Quote:
aidanb
Canít believe some sad @#$%& on the falcons Facebook page is having a go at them for charging more for tickets purchased on the day.
What a @#$%&

Relatively standard practice by most sporting teams

However surely tomorrow is the day to complain. Not an issue the day before the match

And can we please have Johnny Williams and Josh Hodge as this weeks new contracts please?
The Johnny May signing can wait until next week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2020 19:22 by RiponFalcon.

AJfalc 16 February, 2020 07:02
And a Johnny Williams try today please

aidanb 16 February, 2020 08:22
Quote:
aidanb
What a @#$%&

Iím guilty of a whinge a few times - ironically my post above was exactly that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net