Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

3rd April 2020

RFU Confirmed Newcastle Falcons’ promotion to the Gallagher Premiership for the 2020-21 season

Northern Rugby Podcast
Discussion started by DeceptivePace , 18 September, 2020 12:41
Northern Rugby Podcast
DeceptivePace 18 September, 2020 12:41
If you use social media, check out the Northern Rugby podcast. I listened to an episode on the train last week which featured an interview with Matt Burke, which I can thoroughly recommend. Other episodes feature Noony, Mike McCarthy and Tim Visser.

Re: Northern Rugby Podcast
Darren Beck 19 September, 2020 08:40
Much appreciated and thanks for listening.

This is a project that me and my colleague Pete Newbigin started while furloughed (which we still are). Plenty more episodes incoming so have a listen if you're a podcast fan, or even if you're not - always a good time to start.

You can check out the full catalogue here; [anchor.fm]

I might even ask Smithy to come on, I'm sure he's got some stories...

markismith50 19 September, 2020 08:42
Media management rule 1.0.1: don’t become the story!

madmikey 24 September, 2020 12:53
Really enjoying these Darren. Smithy must have one of the longest affiliations with the club between his time with the chronicle and both stints at the falcons. Need to get him on and ask about his pre match drop goals!!!

markismith50 24 September, 2020 13:14
Haha, thanks for that Mikey! Think I’d need to have severed ties with the club before I could do it properly.

Hopefully that’s not for a while yet, but who knows in the current climate!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2020 13:15 by markismith50.

Darren Beck 25 September, 2020 09:12
Cheers Mikey, we've got Tom May and Matt Thompson on board to be recorded next week so if anyone has any questions, send them through and I'll try my best to make sure they get answered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net