Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Captain Mark Wilson - has been named in England's training squad as they prepare for the upcoming autumn tests.

3rd April 2020

RFU Confirmed Newcastle Falcons’ promotion to the Gallagher Premiership for the 2020-21 season

Congratulations Exeter Chiefs
Discussion started by Falcona , 17 October, 2020 17:56
Congratulations Exeter Chiefs
Falcona 17 October, 2020 17:56
Well done fully deservedsmileys with beer

Re: Congratulations Exeter Chiefs
aidanb 17 October, 2020 18:01
Yeah
I can agree with that.

FalcDancer 17 October, 2020 18:23
A great effort
The Ex defence about 71mins in was unbelievable to keep the lead and a great turnover as well
Well done Exeter

wurzelfalcon 17 October, 2020 18:59
Great game to watch, as a side issue, I see Hogg was taking every covid precaution by playing touch

matt1il 17 October, 2020 20:07
The best game I've watched, well since the Bledisloe Cup match last weekend... No idea how Exeter held them out from 71+. Hopefully next weekends is as good a match!

Exiled Falcon 17 October, 2020 20:59
Two great nights for English rugby and really really chuffed for Ex (though I would love Wasps to win the Gallagher final).

I hope Eddie was watching and inserting Joe Simmonds, LCD (with Harry Thacker on the bench) and Jonny Hill into his next teamsheet. In fact the Ex front row would do.

Only complaint, why interview Rob Baxter when his squad are celebrating, at least let him join in with them on arguably their greatest triumph.

Barry555 17 October, 2020 23:20
Quote:
Exiled Falcon
Two great nights for English rugby and really really chuffed for Ex (though I would love Wasps to win the Gallagher final).
I hope Eddie was watching and inserting Joe Simmonds, LCD (with Harry Thacker on the bench) and Jonny Hill into his next teamsheet. In fact the Ex front row would do.

Only complaint, why interview Rob Baxter when his squad are celebrating, at least let him join in with them on arguably their greatest triumph.

Although did capture a fantastic moment of a DoR looking over his squad celebrating just before getting interviewed with a massive a smile on his face. I’m sure Baxter is the type of guy not bothered about getting in the thick of it whilst there cameras are on.

Great final , awesome work Exeter and Bristol too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net