Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Signed Wasps rugby ball for sale
Discussion started by Bolt2013 , 30 June, 2019 14:14
Signed Wasps rugby ball for sale
Bolt2013 30 June, 2019 14:14
The company I work for are official partners of Wasps and I won this in a competition at work
I'd like to auction it off/sell it and donate the proceeds to a local hospis.
Would anyone be interested?

Re: Signed Wasps rugby ball for sale
Buttoi 30 June, 2019 19:18
I’m game and start my bid at £25 &#128077;

Stevothewasp 02 July, 2019 05:57
Hi - I’m sure a lot of people would be, get it on eBay or similar and post the link, I think you’ll raise a fair bit especially given the hospice angle - well done you

Bolt2013 02 July, 2019 11:44
I'd rather not use ebay cos of fees.
Could do an email auction on here maybe?
Is there any way of posting photos on this forum?

Peter Brown 03 July, 2019 05:22
You’d need to have a n online host, such as Flickr and link it from there. Without the security of eBay and PayPal, you might have “issues” with respect to payment.

InbetweenWasp 03 July, 2019 10:30
...and any buyer might have issues with the authenticity of the item.

Best to go eBay and be safe for both parties, the wider audience and likely higher number of bidders should mean that your charity gets a better donation (even with eBay fees taken into account) and everyone is protected.

Bolt2013 03 July, 2019 14:44
All sorted links below
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net