Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

the Clash
Discussion started by BathMatt53 , 10 July, 2019 16:56
the Clash
BathMatt53 10 July, 2019 16:56
See you at Twickenham!

[www.bathrugby.com]

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack sheriff, Tom Homer]

Re: the Clash
Andy1210 10 July, 2019 17:28
After the awful experience of last seasons Big Game v Quins I’ll be giving this ‘get as many drunken idiots not interested in rugby through the gates’ event a wide berth.

Shame as Bath is always one of the best away trips.

Atomic Wasp 10 July, 2019 18:34
Looking forward to going already! Should be quieter than the Quins match and with a good local London Wasps fan base. Time to spoil Baths day out like they did to us in the past. smiling smiley

Cheers

Rick

@W2APS on twitter, the chap with the banners and flags.

Heathen 10 July, 2019 20:15
Quote:
Atomic Wasp
Looking forward to going already! Should be quieter than the Quins match and with a good local London Wasps fan base. Time to spoil Baths day out like they did to us in the past. smiling smiley

I too remember those awful stuffings by bath at HQ.

Simple Simon For Nothing 10 July, 2019 20:22
Saw them on Hastings Pier, mid/late-seventies, always thought London Calling should be 'our' song but only remember it being played 2004 in Dublin at another of my most memorable days.

Matt82 10 July, 2019 20:23
Disappointed it's not at at The Rec as it's on the bucket list

tamewasp 02 August, 2019 16:12
I'm going, I've already booked hotel in the area for Saturday evening.
I'm flying out on holiday from Heathrow the next day, so perfect timing Bath Rugby.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2019 16:13 by tamewasp.

neils 02 August, 2019 17:47
Not a hope in hell. Dreadful place and sad Bath think they have to give up a game at home.

Shugs 04 August, 2019 08:34
Basically gives us a better chance than playing at the Rec so happy with the switch.

greenwood 04 August, 2019 09:18
Lets hope the ticket arrangement for groups is better than the Quins game.
An absolute disgrace.

FishingWasp 04 August, 2019 10:33
Here's another 2 who won't be going (Mrs FW and myself). Not even if free. Terrible experience at HQ last time out. Will not repeat, but will of course watch from the sofa.

Bracken&Macken 04 August, 2019 17:21
Quote:
FishingWasp
Here's another 2 who won't be going (Mrs FW and myself). Not even if free. Terrible experience at HQ last time out. Will not repeat, but will of course watch from the sofa.

From or behind?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net