Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

RIP Alan Isichei
Discussion started by manxwasp , 25 August, 2019 21:06
RIP Alan Isichei
manxwasp 25 August, 2019 21:06
Won't mean much to anyone not of Sudbury vintage but desperately sad news

[www.theguardian.com]

A tremendous servant to the club and an absolute legend

RIP Alan

Re: RIP Alan Isichei
Rob Smith 25 August, 2019 22:29
Just terrible, terrible news. Ishi was a walking example of everything good about Wasps. My first game with Wasps in the back row was with Allan Ishi. Lots of love to his family and friends.,RIP me old mucker.

[robsbl0g.blogspot.co.uk]
@robsmithrugby

steve from cov 26 August, 2019 08:39
Dreadful news.

Buzzboy 26 August, 2019 19:25
I do indeed remember Alan. A solid citizen of the front row. An awful example of today’s knife crime culture. RIP and condolences to the family.

wombles222 26 August, 2019 20:03
No one deserves to go out that way! my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends!

davidthesarrie 27 August, 2019 13:19
My school colleague, played rugby with Curtis Keith House with Allan and he then was too good for the Old Boys and joined up with Wasps at Sudbury. Tragic, awful news. We are all shocked that our friend should fall a victim of this knife crime epidemic. Our thoughts and condolences go to his family and friends at this terrible time. RIP Allan.

Chilham 27 August, 2019 19:42
Quote:
Rob Smith
Just terrible, terrible news. Ishi was a walking example of everything good about Wasps. My first game with Wasps in the back row was with Allan Ishi. Lots of love to his family and friends.,RIP me old mucker.

I was standing next to Isch' the first night you got the aerobics woman in to out us through our paces outside the clubhouse at Sudbury at the end of training. What you weren't called before he decided to sneak off! I had an excuse, I was going to selection. Isch'? Not so much.

Dreadful thing to have happened and so terribly sad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net