Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Any Sting Goes
Discussion started by Phillywasp , 19 September, 2019 19:47
Any Sting Goes
Phillywasp 19 September, 2019 19:47
Anyone been listening to the wasps podcast?
I'm a subscriber - and I've tried listening. But the sound quality is so bad I usually give up after 2 or 3 minutes.
Does it get better as the pod goes on? Or anyone get a message to the techies to see if they can try a different setup?

Re: Any Sting Goes
neils 19 September, 2019 20:32
Must admit I have no problem listening to it all the way through.

Al from Cov 19 September, 2019 20:37
No sound problems that I've noticed. The first one was a bit poor but they upgraded the mics after that

anderm 22 September, 2019 20:27
It's not perfect but no real issues listening to it. They have been pretty good overall.

bald.paul.101 25 September, 2019 14:42
It sounds like they've recorded it in the toilet, but it doesn't mean I can't understand whats being said "pretty much".
It is annoying though

Given the sound quality others manage to get in pod casts I'm not sure whey they can't sort it out

Phillywasp 25 September, 2019 20:43
Quote:
bald.paul.101
It sounds like they've recorded it in the toilet, but it doesn't mean I can't understand whats being said "pretty much".
It is annoying though

Given the sound quality others manage to get in pod casts I'm not sure whey they can't sort it out

So I did stick with it & listen to this weeks all the way through and totally agree "pretty much."
Just very echo-y "pretty much" and that's what I was getting at in the original post "pretty much."
Hopefully they can improve that "pretty much" or I'm not sure I'll keep going with it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net