Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Not a wasp...
Discussion started by FishingWasp , 20 September, 2019 07:12
Not a wasp...
FishingWasp 20 September, 2019 07:12
Not one Wasp in the squad against Tonga.
When was the last time England fielded a team without a single representative from Wasps?

Re: Not a wasp...
WONKYWASP1 20 September, 2019 12:09
I'm shouting for Wales; it's got a few ex-Wasps in it. I'd rather see England lose than shout for Sarries.

neils 20 September, 2019 13:08
Quote:
FishingWasp
Not one Wasp in the squad against Tonga.
When was the last time England fielded a team without a single representative from Wasps?

Good. It means Wasps don't get anyone injured.

FishingWasp 20 September, 2019 13:31
Neil, Mrs FW and I had said the same. That's the upside. Glass half full.

Buzzboy 21 September, 2019 07:23
3 ex full backs on display this weekend....

Beale-Aus
Le Roux-SA
Daly-Eng

Marlow Nick 21 September, 2019 10:24
... And Billy Vunipola and Nic Berry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/09/2019 10:26 by Marlow Nick.

AB 21 September, 2019 15:19
Quote:
WONKYWASP1
I'm shouting for Wales; it's got a few ex-Wasps in it. I'd rather see England lose than shout for Sarries.
What a typically pathetic response? Somewhat reflects your name with your wonky logic- more like a football than rugby supporter

coddy 22 September, 2019 07:31
Quote:
AB
Quote:
WONKYWASP1
What a typically pathetic response? Somewhat reflects your name with your wonky logic- more like a football than rugby supporter

Believe it not some people are not Nationalistic and put their club loyalties before their countries.
There's completely no need for you to be so antagonistic towards them.

Vespulavulgaris 22 September, 2019 08:19
Quote:
AB
Quote:
WONKYWASP1

Dont be an @#$%&. Wonky can support any team she fancies and it doesn't affect you at all.

WONKYWASP1 22 September, 2019 08:42
Than k you so much Coddy and VV! I really appreciated that. (Sm152) AIB . I live right on the Welsh border and have neve r been to a football match.

RossM 22 September, 2019 09:18
The worst thing about the new rugby season - the estate agents' supporters coming out of the woodwork.

HoboAl 22 September, 2019 11:30
Oh well at least one of Coventry's Blue n Whites is out on the pitch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net