Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Old school - Cat Funt
Discussion started by To Mega Therion , 21 September, 2019 18:54
Old school - Cat Funt
To Mega Therion 21 September, 2019 18:54
Cat Funt, Mrs CF and I have just had a wonderful chance meeting in Worthing. Reminiscing about our respective clubs, Wasps and Saracens,friendship and how itís not the same any more as these boards are full of people looking for a fight instead of a pint.

Itís been an absolute joy catching up, my old pal.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMpKHV_mtVeNi9mSYLq3K1i9NvBslw7N8R4UvEbLchopTFrP2k
Who removed my H.R. Giger picture?

Re: Old school - Cat Funt
Buzzboy 21 September, 2019 20:52
Then why donít you three just form your own little forum and you can share a pint with each other, and not bother with us hooligans here? Iím more happy drinking pints than fighting I can assure you my dear old chap.
Wasps since 1985.

Bracken&Macken 21 September, 2019 22:08
And the point of this post was.....?

Matt82 22 September, 2019 07:26
Old school? I think if some old school Wasps players had been playing in that game they wouldn't have been happy drinking pints at the end

Simple Simon For Nothing 22 September, 2019 16:09
Hi Mega, I see the fine Cat fella nowadays at Ealing or Ruislip and sometimes Fullerians where he is involved with a fitness course rather than on his rare Coventry excursions. I know that he is an infrequent poster here and on the Always a Wasp site but in different guises. Many of the old guard frequent Ealing and of course the Ealing Blues Festival. Good to have a Sarrie joining in on this board, have you always been Mega?

Wilberforce 22 September, 2019 19:15
Next year letís have a board excursion to the Ealing Blues Fest. We could see the Guy William band, featuring at least one player who has turned out in the black and gold this year.

Simple Simon For Nothing 23 September, 2019 08:01
Who he/she/they Wilberforce?

Wilberforce 24 September, 2019 22:59
The Black and Gold of Wasps FC that is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net