Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

JP Doyle
Discussion started by Marconi , 04 October, 2019 21:57
JP Doyle
Marconi 04 October, 2019 21:57
Anyone else find his pally style a bit much? Calling players by nicknames etc.

Re: JP Doyle
backdoc 04 October, 2019 22:33
Yes. And his socks obsession looks a bit fey.

westwaleswasp 05 October, 2019 00:42
He was the future once. At one time he looked like he was going to.be a super ref, but he has devolved into a very different guy. Such a shame.

Matt82 05 October, 2019 07:11
I did wonder how he called that Kvesic try at the end when he didn't allow the Alo one v Tigers.

WaspieMatt 05 October, 2019 08:13
Dread him reffing us. Very little if anything seems to go our way and he seems to miss quite a few things on the pitch as well. Not a fan in the slightest.

Statesman 05 October, 2019 13:15
Agreed - he has become a very poor referee. I hope I am proved wrong but post WBs retirement I think the poor standard of refereeing in the Prem will be a persistent talking point this season.

Buzzboy 05 October, 2019 16:17
Was surprised to see him reffing Worcs v Exe. Had thought he would have been at REC in some capacity. Was keen once, but seems to have lost the plot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net