Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

maybe a new owner for the Blues?
Discussion started by Penn Wasp , 05 November, 2019 17:47
maybe a new owner for the Blues?
Penn Wasp 05 November, 2019 17:47
Fawaz Al Hasawi, who used to own Notts County, is understood to be looking to buy CCFC. He is a wealthy Kuwaiti.
He did not have great success in Nottingham but would likely make it easier regarding relationships with WASPS.

Could it be a good thing for us?
I cannot see anything not being an improvement

[www.nottinghampost.com]

Re: maybe a new owner for the Blues?
Bracken&Macken 05 November, 2019 19:18
Surely this would only be a good thing for Wasps?

Legal action likely to end and a chance of getting cov back at the ricoh.

The Fumigator 05 November, 2019 22:39
Quote:
Penn Wasp
Fawaz Al Hasawi, who used to own Notts County, is understood to be looking to buy CCFC. He is a wealthy Kuwaiti.
He did not have great success in Nottingham but would likely make it easier regarding relationships with WASPS.

Could it be a good thing for us?
I cannot see anything not being an improvement

[www.nottinghampost.com]

1. He owned Forest not County.

2. SISU would demand a price no sane person will pay.

3. We may play in Birmingham for now but our nickname hasnít changed.

westwaleswasp 06 November, 2019 08:34
I thought the thread was going to be about gleision, not CCFC! I need to spend more time in &#127988;&#917607;&#917602;&#917605;&#917614;&#917607;&#917631; England...

RossM 06 November, 2019 08:42
Quote:
westwaleswasp
I thought the thread was going to be about gleision, not CCFC! I need to spend more time in &#127988;&#917607;&#917602;&#917605;&#917614;&#917607;&#917631; England...

Actually I thought so too. Though I did wonder why a new owner for the Cardiff Blues should merit a thread on this forum.

westwaleswasp 06 November, 2019 13:57
My initial suspicions was a plan to get Dai back to them....
Not sure why my England flag appears as a string of numbers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net