Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Edinburgh away
Discussion started by Jack9909 , 06 November, 2019 10:30
Edinburgh away
Jack9909 06 November, 2019 10:30
Hi all,

Just wondering if any wasps have booked tickets for Edingburgh away, and if anyone has been if there is an area of the ground they recommend?

Thanks!

Re: Edinburgh away
neils 06 November, 2019 10:42
Frequently! Get a seat under cover or wear wet weather gear (saying that it may be a cold crisp December night but doubt it). Their site allows you to pick a seat so get as high up as you can. However the plus point of Murrayfield is you can purchase a standing ticket and be at pitchside.
Me - I want dry.

Laterontoday 06 November, 2019 14:16
Gone for tickets in the upper tier. There were plenty available when I booked on Monday.

Jack9909 06 November, 2019 22:53
Thanks for your help both, will get mine booked asap and start crossing my fingers for good (relatively at least) weather

StonedWasp 07 November, 2019 14:48
I enjoy games in the cold, snow forecast. Always sat before, might stand this time

Club, Country & Wife

neils 07 November, 2019 14:52
Quote:
StonedWasp
I enjoy games in the cold, snow forecast. Always sat before, might stand this time
Insane &#128513;

Not so big Trev 09 November, 2019 17:44
Which block in the upper tier?

Currently the Edinburgh Rugby ticketing site is showing blocks E10 and E14 front 15 rows on sale (some of front rows sold). [E12 is sold out]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net