Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

An apology.
Discussion started by Shouting Prarie Dog , 07 November, 2019 19:20
An apology.
Shouting Prarie Dog 07 November, 2019 19:20
A good while back posters on this forum were sure that Saracens had broken the salary cap. I disagreed and basically defended Saracens on this forum. I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong and would like to apologise if any of my comments were too blunt.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Re: An apology.
kentwasp1 07 November, 2019 19:25
No prob PD. We are all rugby. May need to change the "shouting bit" on the name mind to something more gentle . Respect to you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2019 19:26 by kentwasp1.

Gaz 07 November, 2019 19:33
No one on the outside really 'knew'. Most were spouting dubiously substantiated opionion so I think we can all be united in our disappointment and distrust, and hope this is just the beginning of the downfall of the cheats.

wombles222 07 November, 2019 19:56
SPD you have nothing to apologise for, you defended your club and should be applauded for it! Trust me the wider rugby family will support our Sarries brothers and sisters...Our anger, distaste, dissapointment etc is aimed at Wray and anyone else at your club that has cheated their way to success without any consideration to the damage they have done to Sarries, all other teams and rugby in England in general!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2019 19:57 by wombles222.

Buzzboy 07 November, 2019 20:07
All of the above replies. +1

Shouting Prarie Dog 07 November, 2019 20:51
Thanks but I don't even support them. I have a season ticket at Chiefs!

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Andy1210 07 November, 2019 22:34
I think you can consider yourself Premiership champions for the last two seasons and in my book should have the trophies and titles officially awarded.

Dazthelion 07 November, 2019 22:41
Good on you. I do feel for the fans, most of who will have truly believed their team must have been complying with the regs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net