Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Morning all
Discussion started by Buzzboy , 08 November, 2019 07:57
Morning all
Buzzboy 08 November, 2019 07:57
Safe travels to those intrepid souls braving the M6 tonight I shall be watching from the comfort of my armchair and cheering the lads on. Have a feeling about this one and I had that about the England v New Zealand game!

Re: Morning all
wombles222 08 November, 2019 08:27
Morning Buzz and all waspies from a sunny and pleasently cool Guildford! My first morning all of the season, and as much as I have enjoyed the world cup it is really nice to dig into the premiership season once more! Slightly different pre game approach today seeing how its a school day, so rather than paper, coffee and dog walking followed by shopping, it is coffee, marmite on toast and shortly heading to the surgery for a full day of patients before coming home and maybe a cheeky take away (NOT pizza) whilst watching our boys go at Sharks at the AJ bell.

The win last week will of certainly released the pressure guage in regards to the mental stress that the lads and coaches were going through. Sharks however has never been a happy hunting ground even when we are at full bore from seasons past! The lads will have to step up and build on last weeks performance to stand a chance. My thoughts are it will be a home win, but sport is a funny ol thing and thats why we love it! I will be full of excitement come kick off! just gotta get through work!

Come on you Wasps!

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp (Sm128)

kentwasp1 08 November, 2019 08:29
Morning David and those to come

Will be a chilly night up north and hoping the boys can break the away results there.

Will be following later, cheering the lads on

Will be interesting also to see the reception Sarries get at Kingsholm tomorrow. For the sake of the fans and players hope the rugby community comes together whilst the powers that be sort out the unholy mess

WONKYWASP1 08 November, 2019 08:30
I'm wondering if the match will go ahead, given the weather. It looks dreadful, poor souls. If the match goes ahead .. safe journeys to you all wherever you are. C O Y W.

Chris1850 08 November, 2019 09:45
Quote:
WONKYWASP1
I'm wondering if the match will go ahead, given the weather. It looks dreadful, poor souls. If the match goes ahead .. safe journeys to you all wherever you are. C O Y W.

Welcome to all Wasps supporters travelling up tonight. If you have been before and intended parking at the ground, please be aware that this season there is NO pay as you enter parking at the ground. For parking options, see

[salesharks.us18.list-manage.com]

Also allow plenty of travel time as the M60 is likely to be rammed. Your best option is almost certainly to come on the M6 and exit at J21.

Weather has been horrendous here last couple of days with plenty of flooding locally. Fortunately the pitch at the AJB drains far better than the one at Edgely Park so the Domino's concession is unlikely to be present. You will have to make do with a burger instead!!

Safe travels and looking forward to a good game.

Worcswasp 08 November, 2019 11:01
Good morning all. One of the reasons I handed my ST in was my wife and I had so many planned trips this year with other commitments. This is another of those weekends. Belfast awaits...... Will have to take a cheeky look at the score throughout the game whilst ploughing through our Friday pub crawl. Safe travels to all the brave souls and heres to an away win plus a stuffing for Saracens tomorrow . COYW

kentwasp1 08 November, 2019 11:19
Quote:
Chris1850
Quote:
WONKYWASP1

Welcome to all Wasps supporters travelling up tonight. If you have been before and intended parking at the ground, please be aware that this season there is NO pay as you enter parking at the ground. For parking options, see

[salesharks.us18.list-manage.com]

Also allow plenty of travel time as the M60 is likely to be rammed. Your best option is almost certainly to come on the M6 and exit at J21.

Weather has been horrendous here last couple of days with plenty of flooding locally. Fortunately the pitch at the AJB drains far better than the one at Edgely Park so the Domino's concession is unlikely to be present. You will have to make do with a burger instead!!

Safe travels and looking forward to a good game.

Or a (Ben) curry !

westwaleswasp 08 November, 2019 14:08
Good, err, afternoon.
One of my fave trips, sadly the Friday term time makes it impossible for me.
I shall be out tonight, so I will record the match and watch it back impossibly late.
Safe travels to all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net