Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Buses from Leam on Saturday?
Discussion started by LeamingtonWasp , 17 November, 2019 21:21
Buses from Leam on Saturday?
LeamingtonWasp 17 November, 2019 21:21
Hi all. Sorry if this has been dealt with before but I couldnít find a thread..... normally I drive from Leam to the Ricoh but due to recently having an operation I canít do that this coming weekend. Does anyone know if the Zeelo buses still run or have other suggestions ideally from Leam town centre.

Re: Buses from Leam on Saturday?
Heathen 18 November, 2019 10:08
Check with the Club.

bg 18 November, 2019 19:54
I may be able to assist.. PM me

Dai's cliche vetter 20 November, 2019 17:43
Try the train? On Saturdays there is now a direct service from Leamington Spa to Nuneaton calling at the Ricoh on route.

Heathen 20 November, 2019 18:54
You need to be aware of the following withdrawal of labour on WMR.

Every Saturday until 28/12. F the RMT.

Skippy 21 November, 2019 23:43
X18 bus to Cov. Jump off at the Quadrant stop on Cov (opposite the new Wave leisure centre). From there, walk to the station and grab the shuttle bus to the ground. The X18 is £4.70 return. This option does depend a bit mobility óunencumbered, the walk to the shuttle bus would take about 5 minutes

To catch the bus in the centre of Leam, there are a couple of stops on the Parade (including one outside Tescoís at the top). It then heads up the Kenilworth Road before bombing along the A46 and A444. Itís about 20/25 minutes to the centre of Cov on a clear run.

Download the Stagecoach app for timetable details, bus stop locations and live updates.

(Disclaimer ó Iíve no vested interest in Stagecoach, itís just the bus route I use for my daily commute between Leam and Cov.)

Street 22 November, 2019 10:46

LeamingtonWasp 23 November, 2019 14:42
Thanks all. OLs never returned my call about the minibus but we managed to get here OK. And was able to persuade the good wife her indoors to pick us up at the end of the game. Just need a good performance on the pitch now. .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net