Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Chiefs v Wasps....
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals , 26 November, 2019 14:45
Chiefs v Wasps....
Jehovas Sandals 26 November, 2019 14:45
Just a reminder to let any of you travelling down this Saturday that Sandy Park is now a cashless stadium.
All food and beverage outlets within the stadium are now card payment only.
Weather's not looking too good currently with heavy rain forecast and the usual fresh Sandy Park breeze!
If you're travelling down and need any assistance regarding getting to and from the ground you'll get help on our board.
Here's to a good game and safe travels any of you making the trip.

I drink and forget stuff!

Re: Chiefs v Wasps....
Petergwilson 26 November, 2019 16:37
Ricoh is now Cashless as well. It's just that they forgot to tell the people selling food and beer. (Sm42)

StonedWasp 26 November, 2019 17:47
Pete, are you going to Exeter and Edinburgh

Club, Country & Wife

Petergwilson 26 November, 2019 18:28
Not Exeter. Possibily Edinburgh. Don't know yet. Waiting on others to decide.

Al from Cov 26 November, 2019 21:44
Do people still carry cash?

StonedWasp 26 November, 2019 22:38
Going to Exeter early Saturday morning by train. I'm up in Edinburgh Thursday morning untill Saturday, give me a shout if you make it

Club, Country & Wife

Matt82 27 November, 2019 17:08
Selection will be interesting this week. An abundance of back row options but struggling at lock as Launchers injury appears anything up to a month. What would people go with? My 23 would be the following:

1) Mac
2) TT
3) Brookes
4) Flament
5) Rowlands
6) Shields
7) J Willis
8) Nemo
9) Robbo
10) Umaga
11) Bassett
12) Jimmy
13) Fekitoa
14) Kibirige
15) Minozzi

16) Cruse
17) Zhvania
18) Owlett
19) Matthews
20) Vailanu
21) Porter
22) Lima
23) Watson

JF 27 November, 2019 17:27
Quote:
Al from Cov
Do people still carry cash?

One's butler does.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net