Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goodbye & good luck Ross Neal
Discussion started by Neverwas , 29 November, 2019 19:05
Goodbye & good luck Ross Neal
Neverwas 29 November, 2019 19:05
Just seen that Ross Neal is leaving wasps & going to USA, i'll not forget his scoring debut.... it was superb! Its a reminder that the life of a pro rugby player isnt always rosy, i'm sure he has been very dissapointed & frustrated with his lack of game time, forcing him to look elsewhere - i hope the USA works well for him.

Re: Goodbye & good luck Ross Neal
kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 10:22
Sad to see such quality go. Thanks Ross and good luck

steve from cov 30 November, 2019 10:45
Sad news but itís an exciting opportunity for Ross. Good luck.

Matt82 30 November, 2019 11:23
Always sad when a player goes. Felt he should have played more in the centres last season particularly when Gaby was getting a lot of game time. However I didn't think he really took his chance in the Sarries cup game and I'm glad Spink is getting opportunities and we've got Will Simonds who has a good reputation.

WONKYWASP1 30 November, 2019 12:17
Good luck Ross. Get plenty of game time. Wish we had seen more of your playing.

Penn Wasp 01 December, 2019 11:10
He might have developed into an excellant player but things did not go his way. I had high hope's but without the benefit of seeing him train every day.
Good he has created another chance and I wish him well.

The industry is littered with ex Wasps who have gone on to do excellant stuff, and many who have not.

Good luck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net