Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Chiefs match thread
Discussion started by kentwasp1 , 30 November, 2019 14:55
Chiefs match thread
kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 14:55
Hello all. Does anyone know where if any where the match is being live streamed? Canít find on Bet365 and have they stopped rugby?

Re: Chiefs match thread
kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 15:11
7-0 down already !

kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 15:29
Should rename this Kentwasp match thread. Guy Thompson just scored for Tigers so chalk that one down for Wasps!

kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 15:49
Ok I give up Waspies

WONKYWASP1 30 November, 2019 15:54
I'm Wasp Twittering, Kent. Better than nothing!

Aylesbury Wasp 30 November, 2019 15:56
Just to make you give less like Billy No Mates KW, I have been listening on BBC Sport, got the impression we were in the game but failed several times to convert good opportunities. 2nd half is against a strong wind.

anderm 30 November, 2019 16:02
Its on Rugbypass.com.

We are only 2nd best in the score, been close a few times and one in particular needed an excellent try saving tackle by Exeter.
Just need to finish a bit better and hold onto the ball and not go for the offload that's not on. Some strange decisions in the scrum and Cruise got pulled for a lineout not straight with other ones not any better from both sides going unpunished.

Need a strong start to the 2nd half

Skippy 30 November, 2019 16:47
Seems like it's another week where we only find hope when looking across at the Leicester result

DrHankPym(superhero) 30 November, 2019 16:50
As bad as this result is, it could be worse.

Leicester have been awful today against Saints. That's with their returning England players, who some folks said would improve them.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi

BertyWasp 30 November, 2019 17:05
Managed to get most of the 2nd half thanks to VIP box. Not having Gaskell or Launch playing and then losing both locks for most if the second half did for us I'm afraid. The scrum weakened which resulted in Brook's yellow card. Wouldn't read too much into the final score and to the player's credit they never gave up. The result today is unimportant. The injury list is worryingly important.

Matt82 30 November, 2019 17:11
Said at the start of the season our locks aren't strong enough without Launch let alone with 3 others going down. We have to look at bringing somebody in asap with injury money plus money from Garrett and Neal going. A big brute from SA would do.

kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 17:20
Be interested in hearing from people like Stoned who were at the game. Wind would not have helped in H2 but boy oh boy these results take top 6 away from us and also be interested in what Dai trots out
Stoned - I hope the chiefs fans buy you a very long stiff hard drink back the Imperial. Or six. Huge respect to you and all hardcore Wasps who made it to SP and safe travels back home

kentwasp1 30 November, 2019 17:24
Quote:
DrHankPym(superhero)
As bad as this result is, it could be worse.
Leicester have been awful today against Saints. That's with their returning England players, who some folks said would improve them.

Just wondering Doc - how could it be worse? No points for us bonus for Chiefs .

Matt82 30 November, 2019 17:39
As much as I've criticised Dai over the past weeks it doesn't help when your captain kicks out on the full and gifts them a try inside 5 mins and then players can't execute when getting into the 22. We really are in a relegation scrap and I'm not sure what the answer is to change things round. My beloved Spurs pulled the trigger and it seems to have worked. Maybe my other love need to as well to get a change in fortune.

Buzzboy 30 November, 2019 17:41
Sorry. As per Morning All, Iíve been preoccupied with nursing duties for my Dad. (Heís fine btw) But we watched Saints v Tigers and yes Tigers were awful. I didnít hear Tuilagi mentioned until the 75th ? minute!
Was following the score (along with the Liverpool game!) so was nervous and despairing in equal measures.
Think Dai needs to pull off a blinder to get anything out of this season. (Sorry if anyone is offended by my negativity btw)

Moorio_Wasp 30 November, 2019 17:47
Can we afford to pay off the existing coaching contracts? Let alone hire better ones. Maybe thatís why at least two high-profile coaches turned us down? Sub-standard offers.

wombles222 30 November, 2019 18:35
I think it is really time that our higher ups make a tough decision and look towards changing our coaching line up. It might cost a fair bit, but relegation would cost us far more.

neils 30 November, 2019 18:37
Quote:
wombles222
I think it is really time that our higher ups make a tough decision and look towards changing our coaching line up. It might cost a fair bit, but relegation would cost us far more.

Ok decision made so who comes in? Who is actually available rather than wishes in the air.

Shugs 30 November, 2019 19:34
Let's just remember this was Exeter away. We were the better team first half and had we been more clinical could have been ahead. Second half we made silly mistakes (line out, kicking out on the full, box kicking into a gale) but we had no chance once our second row was decimated. I firmly believe we're not far away and will turn this around - with the current coaching set up.

WaspieMatt 30 November, 2019 19:55
Iím sorry but notwithstanding the fact this was Exeter away can we stop dressing this up as anything other than a complete hammering. 9 visits to the opponents 22 and nil points is unacceptable.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net