Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Morning all.
Discussion started by Buzzboy , 06 December, 2019 09:54
Morning all.
Buzzboy 06 December, 2019 09:54
Morning all. Will be trying to watch this via the stream. hoping we can show some character in this difficult one. COYW

Re: Morning all.
kentwasp1 06 December, 2019 10:55
Morning David and any(?) to come. Although things are grim at the moment a win up in Edinburgh would do us all a world of good. I like the team and the boys are expecting a tough forward ding dong with two backs only on the bench. Tonight is the night I know Lima will come good and unleash his potential and the back line.
Safe travels all those brave and dedicated Wasps heading up. Went to Glasgow University and many happy times pub crawling along the Royal Mile and Haymarket. Great crack in the bars
COYW

Matt82 06 December, 2019 13:20
Safe travels to those going. Would love to have done but work always gets in the way of fun! If we can sneak a win it will put us in pole position. Lima needs a big game with Jacob breathing down his neck. Think the 6/2 bench split will help us and mentioned this in a thread a month or so ago. If we can stick with it going into the last 30 mins then the bench is strong.

Laterontoday 06 December, 2019 15:27
Greetings from a chilly Edinburgh. It’s stopped raining but pitch is going to be very wet so expecting lots of dropped balls, knock ons and plenty of scrums. Looking forward to a great game.

Buzzboy 06 December, 2019 16:44
Well done for making the trip, later on in the day! Enjoy the game I hope.

kentwasp1 06 December, 2019 19:19
so that's four people saying hello on this site - must have missed why this nice tradition has stopped but no point continuing it David - you tried

WONKYWASP1 06 December, 2019 20:01
NO NO, don't give up. Friday is a bad day for Good Mornings esp. just before Christmas. I haven't had time to sit down till now! I can't get to leave messages etc on Oncea as I've never managed to register on there. Don't give up on DWs. Safe journeys to you all, and enjoy Edinburgh …… C OY W

Buzzboy 06 December, 2019 20:09
Thanks for the much-needed support wonky. Yes I agree it feels odd on a Friday.

kentwasp1 07 December, 2019 19:00
David it’s depressing but the “community “ seems to have moved on and this thread is no longer topical. Was good so not sure why but the armchair warriors have moved on . End of an era and like ADOW Two fingers to the people who know (!)

WONKYWASP1 07 December, 2019 22:03
…… and a merry Christmas to you too, Kent!! (Sm134)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net