Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Brilliant community club
Discussion started by Neverwas , 17 March, 2020 18:31
Brilliant community club
Neverwas 17 March, 2020 18:31
In the midst of the doom & gloom, its great to see Wasps community team distributing food to locals in need (shown on wasps instagram) & twitter shows Abi redistributing the food destined for the squad to a homeless shelter. It makes you proud to be a Wasp.

Re: Brilliant community club
neils 17 March, 2020 19:03
+1

waspymatt 18 March, 2020 13:45
Yes well done to all involved.

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s96.htm?98,file=4917

Heathen 18 March, 2020 13:56
+1.

Wasps222 18 March, 2020 14:54
All in fairness must clubs and teams from All sports have done it. I have friends who steward at Arsenal and chelsea Who err doing the same thing. Itís great to see not only from us and that everyone is coming together

neils 18 March, 2020 15:28
Well hopefully their forum members are praising Wasps.

ukms 19 March, 2020 03:30
Also good to see on social media wasps first team involved in reaching out to some supporters by phone who are stuck at home in isolation

WONKYWASP1 19 March, 2020 14:46
This morning out of the blue I was the joyful recipient of a phone call from Josh Bassett, and am still on cloud 199. What a lovely and kind person he is. I talked far too much and he is probably still holding an ice-cube to his ear trying to cool his ear down. We have players to be very proud of - and I don't just mean rugby skills. Thank you Wasps and players for being so caring. And thank you Josh. We hope to see you all as soon as possible. Keep well. (Sm152)

wombles222 20 March, 2020 07:45
So pleased for you WW! An awesome initiative. Really proud of the club how it has supported the local community and our supporters! In hard times truely good people stand up, Wasps and our players + staff can rightly be counted in that (Sm152)

WONKYWASP1 20 March, 2020 10:06
Stiil on Cloud 199!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net