Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

It's weird out there - unreal - keep safe Waspies
Discussion started by kentwasp1 , 22 March, 2020 16:06
It's weird out there - unreal - keep safe Waspies
kentwasp1 22 March, 2020 16:06
Living in the country we have lots of support groups for isolated families and no real problems with food. We have lots of space to walk with the children and dogs. There is a sense of humour and pubs doing takeaways - but so eerie with so few cars and people, no planes in the sky above us.
Have cancelled BT Sport and Sky after a titanic battle. 1 hour wait for BT then a lady asked me why do you want to cancel BT sport. Er, there is no sport on.
But so far I can still watch it and purring through the Valentines Day massacre BT Sport are showing now. Stunning team - George Smith, Piutau, Loz, Hughes - sigh!!
Then it will be oblivion
Stay safe guys and see you next Season I think

Re: It's weird out there - unreal - keep safe Waspies
FishingWasp 22 March, 2020 21:11
Similar here in mid wales
So far no problem in the local (well, 25 mile round trip) Tescos in getting basic supplies, apart from paracetamol. Got some in Spar though, although they were not on display and behind the counter and rationed (the assistant joked that only the hard drugs were out on the shelves, the paracetamol had to be kept under lock and key!)
The local coop also had the most basics except potatoes.

No ban yet on fly fishing, which tends to be solitary, I'm glad to say, nor on country walks, so I'm blessed living where I do.

Keep up spirits all, and if at a loose end there are plenty matches to stream on premiershiprugby.com/TV best access on the website rather than the app, which is more restricted.

Re: It's weird out there - unreal - keep safe Waspies
FishingWasp 23 March, 2020 23:19
Update. Looks like fly fishing is effectively banned on tonight's announcement, at least for the time being. I would find it difficult to justify on the basis of daily exercise. C'est la vie. Looks like Mrs FW and I will be doing more walking than normal.
And more viewing of recorded rugby....a box of VCRs discovered in our recent house move, all of old Wasps games, from 2004 on, will now get an airing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net