Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Sky Sports...
Discussion started by greenwood , 23 March, 2020 19:20
Sky Sports...
greenwood 23 March, 2020 19:20
In moves to boost it's falling viewing figures because of no live sports it's just been announced that The World Origami Championships are being shown on Paper View....

Re: Sky Sports...
JF 23 March, 2020 23:11
Presumably, without anything to show, the channel would have folded.

StonedWasp 25 March, 2020 06:56
You can 'pause' your subscription until 'live' sport returns, with no charges

Club, Country & Wife

Speach 25 March, 2020 11:13
Unlike BT Sport.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

hookender 25 March, 2020 17:00
wife was speaking to BT about our telephone charges yesterday. Chap noticed our charge for BT sport and said this was not going to be charged until live sport resumes. So maybe it will happen automatically ,though it would be good PR for them to email customers if it is the case

Buzzboy 25 March, 2020 19:21
Quote:
StonedWasp
You can 'pause' your subscription until 'live' sport returns, with no charges

Stop bringing sensible comments to this thread.

StonedWasp 26 March, 2020 11:04
Sorry, I'm off to work now

Club, Country & Wife

Petergwilson 02 April, 2020 10:52
Speaking of 'off to work'.

I'm really enjoying working from home. No more 1.75 hour commute each way. Now it is get up, stagger 10m into spare room, log on. Sometimes I even put on trousers. (Sm100)

kentwasp1 04 April, 2020 07:47
Quote:
hookender
wife was speaking to BT about our telephone charges yesterday. Chap noticed our charge for BT sport and said this was not going to be charged until live sport resumes. So maybe it will happen automatically ,though it would be good PR for them to email customers if it is the case
Hooky you can apply for a month BT sports (including HD) credit online on BT now. Just got an email and confirming they have applied a second month. Result of Sky acting and horror PR for BT in the press
I just want some rugby in front of me with the sun in my face and a mate beside me with a cold one

SimonG19 04 April, 2020 16:53
Quote:
kentwasp1
Quote:
hookender
Hooky you can apply for a month BT sports (including HD) credit online on BT now. Just got an email and confirming they have applied a second month. Result of Sky acting and horror PR for BT in the press
I just want some rugby in front of me with the sun in my face and a mate beside me with a cold one

My email from BT also said they would be doing this on a monthly basis until live sport resumes and it would happen automatically so you wouldn't need to keep requesting it. (I suspect you will need to request it initially though).

The next question is will camel racing count as "live sport"?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net