Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Player re-signings
Discussion started by DrHankPym(superhero) , 14 May, 2020 14:58
Player re-signings
DrHankPym(superhero) 14 May, 2020 14:58
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but we've had a few players committing to the club by signing new deals.

An announcement each day since Tuesday, hope this trend continues smiling smiley

Biyi Alo

Sam Wolstenholme

Tom West

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi

Re: Player re-signings
Marconi 14 May, 2020 15:27
Interestingly there was a comment from someone on Twitter tagging Thomas Young and he liked it.. hopefully theres something in it!

ukms 14 May, 2020 20:22
All great news smiling smiley

horusthewasp 14 May, 2020 20:38
Ashley seeing out his last year (2020/2021) with us as well:
[www.ruck.co.uk]

DrHankPym(superhero) 15 May, 2020 14:12
Today it's Rob Miller

Marconi 18 May, 2020 12:13
New signing - Myles Edwards from Oyonnax - 23 year old Lock, originally part of the Worcester Academy before heading off to France (previously La Rochelle and Aurillac). Don't know anything else about him - anyone got any insight?

Aylesbury Wasp 18 May, 2020 12:23
No particular insights but wondering if he is seen as a replacement for Flament. I know the club really want to resign him as he is developing so well but he has been vocal about eventually returning home to play in France. Toulouse rumoured to be interested.

neils 18 May, 2020 12:46
Tibo has another year of Academy under contract so more likely Charlie on the move.

anderm 18 May, 2020 14:50
Or just another lock being added as 2 of our key players are international players, one of whom we are likely to lose after next season when his contract runs out.

ROLLO 18 May, 2020 20:03
He looked very promising when in the Worcester Acadamy. Don't know why he left, maybe he was a bit impatiant for elevation to the senior squad. I think at that time we had Christian Scot-Williamson coming through. I recall being disappointed to lose him. Four years in France wont have done him any harm I would suggest.

Wilberforce 18 May, 2020 21:44
Interesting, thanks.

Geewhiz50 19 May, 2020 08:45
ROLLO - any clue as to why Christian Scot-Williamson left - I also thought he was destined for better with the club.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2020 19:42 by Geewhiz50.

Ayerzawannabe 19 May, 2020 09:35
NFL

DrHankPym(superhero) 19 May, 2020 15:01
Today it's Marcus Watson

neils 20 May, 2020 13:11
Thomas Young staying.

DrHankPym(superhero) 20 May, 2020 13:50
Quote:
neils
Thomas Young staying.

which is great news

horusthewasp 20 May, 2020 13:51
Fantastic news on YY! Was holding my breath there!

Aylesbury Wasp 20 May, 2020 13:51
I second that. Great news.

Matt82 20 May, 2020 20:23
Quote:
Aylesbury Wasp
No particular insights but wondering if he is seen as a replacement for Flament. I know the club really want to resign him as he is developing so well but he has been vocal about eventually returning home to play in France. Toulouse rumoured to be interested.

Remember we lost two players from the forwards through retirement last season so could just be to backfill there.

La Guepe 21 May, 2020 13:06
And now Jack Willis. Onwards and upwards.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net