Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Tom Varndell
Discussion started by EssexWasp , 18 May, 2020 11:18
Tom Varndell
EssexWasp 18 May, 2020 11:18
Has apparently signed for my local club, Bury St Edmunds, to finish his career whilst completing his coaching badges. Looking forward to seeing him, if the game ever starts again.......

Re: Tom Varndell
WONKYWASP1 18 May, 2020 11:53
Lucky you. (Sm152)

Re: Tom Varndell
westwaleswasp 19 May, 2020 00:14
Great stuff. Still one of my favourite players. If you get the chance, ask him what happened in his final season...I am sure we would all love to know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2020 00:14 by westwaleswasp.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net