Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Ricoh Refurb
Discussion started by COYW15 , 04 August, 2020 13:58
Ricoh Refurb
COYW15 04 August, 2020 13:58

Re: Ricoh Refurb
steve from cov 04 August, 2020 17:21
Excellent news.

Matt82 05 August, 2020 09:53
Great news...wondering if they can throw in doing the seats &#128514;

bigfecker 05 August, 2020 09:55
Yes we need to get rid of the blue seats, a nice yellow and black would be good.

neils 05 August, 2020 10:01
Leave the seats just alter where there are dated logos. Cost over 1m to replace all and we have sat on blue seats before. Actually they must be getting on towards the end of their life anyway so slow rotation might be seen in coming years.

Ayerzawannabe 05 August, 2020 10:19
You know it's government money to improve the legacy of the commonwealth games. (What ever that means)
Why would seat colours have anything to do with that?

neils 05 August, 2020 11:01
Nothing at all. Just the constant niggle some have.

Heathen 05 August, 2020 11:47
Don't care what colour seats I put my 'arris on. I'm not there to look at them.

The Fumigator 05 August, 2020 13:21
Quote:
Ayerzawannabe
You know it's government money to improve the legacy of the commonwealth games. (What ever that means)

Just a few million bunged to Wasps to help cover their losses under a bogus pretence.

Shugs 05 August, 2020 13:40
Quote:
The Fumigator
Quote:
Ayerzawannabe

Just a few million bunged to Wasps to help cover their losses under a bogus pretence.
Pure fantasy. You do realise they'll have to spend it and account for every penny. So none of it will offset losses. I'm sure similar things will be available to CCFC from time to time when the new stadium at the University is completed.............

RossM 05 August, 2020 15:15
Quote:
Shugs
Quote:
The Fumigator
Quote:
Ayerzawannabe

Pure fantasy. You do realise they'll have to spend it and account for every penny. So none of it will offset losses. I'm sure similar things will be available to CCFC from time to time when the new stadium at the University is completed.............

Yeah sure. Straight into someone's sky rocket.

Neverwas 05 August, 2020 16:55
Hey Fumigator, been reading your posts, & 1 thing that i am not too sure about, & i hope you can answer (politely of course) : Are you a Wasps fan ?

Matt82 06 August, 2020 20:03
People say ch sad being seats an unnecessary expense. Given the current climate yes. However to make the stadium Wasps very own Id like some alterations in the future. Looks strange when there is Sky Blues written into them when after all they are getting there very own shiny new stadium (ahem)

cb@wasps 07 August, 2020 11:51
When they build their nice new shiny stadium maybe we could sell the seats to them, at a good price of course. Good for the environment, reuse smiling smiley

covkid53 14 August, 2020 14:27
Just moving the dark blue seats into centre blocks would remove "sky blues" cheaply and simply.

Cash for refurb has strict use conditions, the Commonwealth games and City of Culture throughput would have highlighted the "scruffy" arena, putting club and city in a bad light.

Money well spent.

neils 14 August, 2020 15:04
Easier still is taken out the wording and put the black/dark blue seats down the bottom swapping those seats to fill in the holes - at least they should have the same weather wear. A days work for a band of volunteers with tools

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net