Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

I'm Alright Jack
Discussion started by greenwood , 15 October, 2020 07:54
I'm Alright Jack
greenwood 15 October, 2020 07:54
Well at Least well done Jack..
Wasps flanker Jack Willis has been voted players' player of the year at the Rugby Players' Association awards.

Re: I'm Alright Jack
Hangover 15 October, 2020 08:46
Can't think of anyone who has done more this season - well deserved Jack.

horusthewasp 15 October, 2020 10:01
Absolutely deserved and no one can say otherwise (with all due respect to the other nominees - Earl and Simmonds). His talents are immense and he never fails to deliver excitement when on the pitch.

Without getting ahead of ourselves (but mentioned by some pundits) but on this form, he must be shoo-in for Lions captaincy in the not too distant future.

Remarkable skills and a strong yet humble character.

Prop Joe 15 October, 2020 12:30
Congrats from a Bris supporter. I never knew just how good he was until last week. He was phenomenal!

John A Marshall 15 October, 2020 13:04
Congratulations and well deserved from another Bristol fan. Wouldn't mind seeing Jack and Ben Earl in the England back row together!(Sm128)

Buzzboy 15 October, 2020 17:02
Thanks to our Bristol friends.
Yes, well done Jackal Willis!
Captain of the Lions... wow thatís a step up! Iíd settle for a place at this point!

cb@wasps 15 October, 2020 19:33
"Watching him play... It's like playing a computer game in cheat mode" - Lee Blackett

horusthewasp 15 October, 2020 22:40
Another award this evening:

Premiership Rugby's Land Rover Discovery of the Season

[www.coventrytelegraph.net]

Well done Jack!

Gaz 16 October, 2020 14:40
He really is a phenomenal player, and long may it continue. He has a great future ahead of him, speaks well as well. Definitely captain material for club and country.

If I have one observation, and people more in the know please reassure me - I get the impression he needs to learn how to moderate his game slightly as he can't be our all action hero everywhere, all over the pitch, every game.

I don't want him to burn out / injure himself by unnecessarily doing half of other peoples' shifts, etc but I guess I still have memories of Tom Rees and Sam Jones ... different circumstances I know ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net