Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: 10 new signings to be announced
jimbo800 22 January, 2019 16:53
It would be waste if it were true, which I doubt it is. Money would be better spent elsewhere. We’ve had good backs in the past, but with no decent attack coach or midfield, it’s a waste having expensive players in those positions.

Margin_Walker 22 January, 2019 16:54
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
Margin_Walker
Quote:
norg2072
Rugbypass also has us interested in Rhys Priestland

That would be odd. I know we were in for him a few years ago before he went to Bath. Would only really make sense now if Jackson wasn't happening.

Not a fan myself...

Nor am I. From a rugby standpoint would much rather have Jackson if it was between the two

As mentioned, both and Myler would seem like overkill. All speculation though, so I guess we have to wait and see

Smudge21 22 January, 2019 17:29
Not convinced at all. I'd expect priestland to sign for a french team or go to Japan as he's realistically never going to get near the Welsh squad again

Exile_Dave 22 January, 2019 17:44
Quote:
norg2072
Rugbypass also has us interested in Rhys Priestland

No thanks, achieved nothing at Barf and never rated him internationally.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

HMRH 23 January, 2019 15:45
Fissler saying Coleman will be on £900k contract -
He had better be damn good

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2019 15:46 by HMRH.

Finno 23 January, 2019 16:33
Quote:
HMRH

When I heard he was coming, the first thoughts that immediately came to mind were the many needless penalties he gave away in the Australia v Ireland series last summer, at key points in the game!

He's obviously a top player, but I hope he's cured those moments of madness!!

Blarney 23 January, 2019 20:02
Quote:
HMRH

I really hope that’s the total for 2-3 years not per season! Johnny Sexton would be satisfied on those wages.

I had been naive enough to think we weren’t going to blow all of the CVC money in one go but apparently...

Margin_Walker 23 January, 2019 20:06
Fissler later back tracked a bit on that figure, saying he didn't believe it was correct.

If Coleman did come I'd guess he'd be on more than we've ever paid anyone and I know we have to pay a bit of a premium to attract top players, but 900k does sound a bit mad.

shimmieandshake 23 January, 2019 21:39
[www.rugbypass.com]

More on Phipps. He's a bad boy, apparently.

HMRH 24 January, 2019 06:24
Perhaps it was in Aussie $? That would make actual figure around £490k

Jamiepep1 24 January, 2019 08:41
490K. Would make more sense. Pretty sure halfpenny/carter/sexton were only on around 1 mil respectively so would be very surprised if we were paying that much for Coleman.

HMRH 24 January, 2019 14:52
Launchbury to Sale apparently

Steelman 24 January, 2019 17:09
Quote:
HMRH
Launchbury to Sale apparently
We think we've got problems,what is happening at Wasps!

RodB 24 January, 2019 17:21
No world class training facilities ☹

Margin_Walker 24 January, 2019 17:24
Quote:
RodB
No world class training facilities ☹

It's funny because it's true. We joke about the 'world class training facilities' line (and the club certainly overdoes it), but it's something that comes up again and again as the source of discontent at Wasps. No idea whether that's the case with Launchbury

SixNineOne 24 January, 2019 17:35
If you look at the posts of the Wasps' message board much of the discussion seems to centre on the relative value for money of their players and the financial situation of the club, with a generous overlay of complaints about their culture. We may be starting from a lowly position but I think the general sentiment is that our club is on the up, and most of the discussion is how we can maintain that state of affairs - a far preferable position to the guys in black and yellow...

Gazzle 24 January, 2019 19:34
Rumour on rugbyinsideline on twitter is that we've signed a tighthead prop Will Goodrick-Clarke from Richmond. An unknown to me. He presumably impressed in the games against us?

Margin_Walker 24 January, 2019 19:41
Quote:
Gazzle
Rumour on rugbyinsideline on twitter is that we've signed a tighthead prop Will Goodrick-Clarke from Richmond. An unknown to me. He presumably impressed in the games against us?

Think the Richmond scrum has been pretty decent this year. Ex Glouc academy

[www.youtube.com]

Exile_Dave 24 January, 2019 19:42
Not much info on him.

He’s 23 and has played for England students.

Tighthead prop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2019 19:42 by Exile_Dave.

norg2072 24 January, 2019 19:46
I wouldn't call that a Tier 1 signing as promised by BF!

Exile_Dave 24 January, 2019 19:51
Quote:
norg2072
I wouldn't call that a Tier 1 signing as promised by BF!

No definitely not the tier 1 calliber of player previously mentioned.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2019 19:54 by Exile_Dave.

Margin_Walker 24 January, 2019 22:05
Telegraph think Jackson to us is now a done deal. 'significant deal... marquee player'. Again mentions that we've secured additional investment from somewhere on top of the CVC money

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2019 22:06 by Margin_Walker.

Smudge21 24 January, 2019 22:28
Long term deal too which Is good!
Regarding the Richmond prop, believe they have a very strong scrum which gave is the run around a couple of weeks ago. Makes sense too with saulo and Lovejoy presumably off. No its not a high profile signing, but could be an absolute gem!

Lazyboy346 25 January, 2019 08:23
Any chance that Goodrick-clarke is a signing for the rest of this season? We're a tighthead short from letting Du Plessis go, Saulo has barely played and with Danny injured we've effectively only got five props.

I can see us picking up a competent tighthead that pushed Reid hard a fortnight ago, allowing Cilliers or Chawatama to cover as third choice loosehead.

jimbo800 25 January, 2019 08:43
I think Lovejoy has suffered as a result of us having such little game time. As prop, they need to be playing pretty much every week and with the loss of the British and Irish cup he’s had little chance to impress or get game time. With more game time coming next season hopefully, I’d probably keep him for another season.
Or he might be useless and only Nick K saw something in him.

Margin_Walker 25 January, 2019 08:55
Quote:
jimbo800
I think Lovejoy has suffered as a result of us having such little game time. As prop, they need to be playing pretty much every week and with the loss of the British and Irish cup he’s had little chance to impress or get game time. With more game time coming next season hopefully, I’d probably keep him for another season.
Or he might be useless and only Nick K saw something in him.

I get the feeling that if they really rated him he would have got more game time at least in those cup games. Hard to see his role in the squad next year if we do go up.

May be widely of the mark though, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Saulo though....

jimbo800 25 January, 2019 09:13
BBC rugby has Jackson as coming to us, if they’re saying it then it must be a done deal.

SirBurger 25 January, 2019 09:31
I quite like Lovejoy myself. Good third choice, just been hard for him to get gametime this year.

fatlad76 25 January, 2019 10:34
If an idea the we were going to poach back from bath. Not going to happen JJ and watson are staying.

HMRH 25 January, 2019 18:14
Launchbury to Sale a load of bosh apparently

MattM 26 January, 2019 14:02
The latest rumour, Waisake Naholo...
[www.rugbypass.com]

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Margin_Walker 26 January, 2019 14:03
He'd do, I guess

NMB 26 January, 2019 16:33
That would fit the bill nicely! I'm enjoying all of this speculation about top players signing, even if they don't all come to fruition. A lot of positive press at the moment.

I hope we can back this up with a convincing win tomorrow

shimmieandshake 26 January, 2019 17:09
Fantastic to be linked with anyone of Naholo's calibre, but can't help but think we'd be better off spending less money on wingers - we've seen some good wingers this year in the Championship who could be cheaper options, and good Prem club cast-offs like Lewington and Thompstone have been fantastic for us in the past.

Wingers don't get the ball unless what's inside is good enough. We've been missing a gun 12 since Mapasua left. I liked Bowden too, but not quite Mapasua standard. Would love to spend big money on this position before we start going in on wingers, personally.

I like Hepetema, Stephenson and Macken, but I'm talking about getting an international class 12.

If we can have the likes of Naholo with a gun 12, even better!

Ajax Treesdown 26 January, 2019 18:15
Quote:
shimmieandshake
Fantastic to be linked with anyone of Naholo's calibre, but can't help but think we'd be better off spending less money on wingers - we've seen some good wingers this year in the Championship who could be cheaper options, and good Prem club cast-offs like Lewington and Thompstone have been fantastic for us in the past.
Wingers don't get the ball unless what's inside is good enough. We've been missing a gun 12 since Mapasua left. I liked Bowden too, but not quite Mapasua standard. Would love to spend big money on this position before we start going in on wingers, personally.

I like Hepetema, Stephenson and Macken, but I'm talking about getting an international class 12.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why have steak when you’ve got a three year old McDonald’s cheeseburger at home.

LI Bohemian 26 January, 2019 18:42
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Quote:
shimmieandshake

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why have steak when you’ve got a three year old McDonald’s cheeseburger at home.

What if you are a vegetarian?

tatthecraic2 26 January, 2019 18:43
If we can get Malaga firing like he used to at Clermont again... I'd take a wing of naholo and nalaga...

K&K building a team that they can put a game plan around... oh the possibilities!

Bazzo 26 January, 2019 18:52
Quote:
tatthecraic2
If we can get Malaga firing like he used to at Clermont again... I'd take a wing of naholo and nalaga...
K&K building a team that they can put a game plan around... oh the possibilities!

Building a team or trying to buy a team? Big difference

Ajax Treesdown 26 January, 2019 19:25
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Toulon did ok buying a team.

LI Bohemian 26 January, 2019 19:29
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Building a team takes time, which is a commodity that you don't have when in the premiership, just ask Nick Kennedy

Blarney 26 January, 2019 20:00
Our biggest problem for many years has been an inability to match the big boys in spending (or even come close).

Now that we seem to be I find myself oddly uneasy. The sale of sunbury put us in a good financial position by clearing our debts. I am worried about buying our way into a debt-ridden state again (see Wuss, Wasps, maybe even Sarries in a few years).

I know we have more money to play with now but I’d like to see some of it invested in the long term.

As for Nagiko, not sure. Great runner for sure but injury prone and, as has been said, would he get the ball?

Bazzo 26 January, 2019 20:04
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Toulon did ok buying a team.

How did London Welsh do?

Smudge21 26 January, 2019 20:10
To be fair London Welsh signed about 25 players!! Plus many were not prem quality. We are signing 10 international quality players

Margin_Walker 26 January, 2019 20:22
LW signed an over the hill, 20 stone Weepu, Olly Barkley and a bunch of journeymen. They signed a lot of players, but the comparison really isn't valid.

It's no coincidence that both years we've been relegated, we've been spending way under the cap and the lowest spenders in the league by all accounts

It's pretty clear that we've chosen not to rely on ring fencing and have gone all out to fund a competitive squad to avoid starting life at Brentford at home to Doncaster. Could end up being the wrong choice, but I think we have to take the chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/01/2019 22:40 by Margin_Walker.

ExiledChameleon 26 January, 2019 22:25
I strongly suspect that spending the cap, but not getting relegated is significantly better financially than spending £3m under the cap and getting relegated.

Bazzo 26 January, 2019 23:08
Quote:
ExiledChameleon
I strongly suspect that spending the cap, but not getting relegated is significantly better financially than spending £3m under the cap and getting relegated.

Absolutely agree with that,I am sure that it is...... as long as you stay up.

However, spending ridiculous amounts of money and not staying up surely that is classed as a bit of a gamble and the consequences would be even more disastrous if both were to occur?

All good debate and everything, but it is a fair comparison to London Welsh, if we are gambling. It all depends on staying up next season (assuming we go up this season). It just seems so strange for a club like us who have been at the lower end of the spend scale in the past to be splashing the cash like we seem (reportedly) to be.

GHA 26 January, 2019 23:43
Quote:
ExiledChameleon

I like the cut of your gib

Can anyone name any of London Welsh's 25 signings other than Weepu?

Florida 26 January, 2019 23:54
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
ExiledChameleon

I like the cut of your gib

Can anyone name any of London Welsh's 25 signings other than Weepu?

Henson?

Bazzo 26 January, 2019 23:59
Haluafia

GHA 27 January, 2019 00:03
Thanks gents, happy to hear more - genuinely curious

LI Bohemian 27 January, 2019 00:46
GHA is sat on his gold throne, stroking a white cat and genuinely curious, while LIB is genuinely confused again.

GHA 27 January, 2019 00:48
Doesn't take much does it?

GHA 27 January, 2019 00:50
Managed to find a list of 19

In: Gavin Henson (unattached), Tom Arscott (Worcester), Daniel Browne (Grenoble), Paulica Ion (loan, London Irish), Kirili Kulemi (Castres), Sonny Parker (Ospreys), Neil Briggs (Sale Sharks), Nick Runciman (Gloucester), Ed Williamson (Newcastle), Matt Keyte (Bath), Billy Moss (Bath), Nick Scott (Bath), Gareth Evans (Plymouth), Phil Mackenzie (Esher), Alfie To'oala (La Rochelle), Lewis Thiede (loan, London Wasps), Jonah Holmes (loan, London Wasps), Franck Montanella (Bourgoin), Arthur Joly (Bourgoin)

Margin_Walker 27 January, 2019 06:15
That list was the first time they came up. The last list for 14/15 was the 25 players. Weepu, Barkley and a young Josh McNally from Henley most recognisable.

The other major difference, other than the quality of recruits, was the LW couldn't actually afford it. We can. Not sustainable long term, but we can certainly cover the costs of any contracts that are being agreed

GHA 27 January, 2019 07:56
Cheers M_W, Wikipedia to the rescue

Players In
Olly Barkley from Scarlets
Tristan Roberts from Bristol Rugby
Nic Reynolds from Scarlets
Chris Elder from Plymouth Albion
Taione Vea from Wasps
Ricky Reeves from Wasps
Shane Cahill from Cornish Pirates
Jack Gilding from Viadana
Jimmy Litchfield from Hartpury College R.F.C.
Nathan Taylor from Hartpury College R.F.C.
James Sandford from Cornish Pirates
Paul Rowley from Plymouth Albion
Jesse Liston from Blackheath
Josh McNally from Henley Hawks
Koree Britton from Gloucester Rugby
Tim Molenaar from Harlequins
Darren Waters from Newport Gwent Dragons
Dean Schofield from Worcester Warriors
Lachlan McCaffrey from Brumbies
Pablo Henn from Limoges
Piri Weepu from Blues
Eddie Aholelei from Melbourne Rebels
Ed Hoadley from London Irish
James Down from Cardiff Blues
Ben Cooper from Bedford Blues

Exile_Dave 27 January, 2019 09:46
Fissler in today’s TRP said we are no longer interested in Rhys Priestland, thank god.

HMRH 27 January, 2019 10:45
Naholo?

Exile_Dave 27 January, 2019 11:13
Quote:
HMRH
Naholo?

Nothing more mentioned in terms of signings. McNally was mentioned for leaving us for Barf.

Florida 28 January, 2019 07:20
[www.smh.com.au]

TL;DR still working on Coleman, but Phipps and Rona are done deals

Lincs-Exile 28 January, 2019 08:19
Read an article from Auckland saying we are the lead contenders for Naholo which is encouraging.
COYI

HMRH 29 January, 2019 14:42
Atwood to Bristol

jimbo800 29 January, 2019 15:03
We need some hardened forwards for next season should we go up. Ours couldn’t get us over the line unfortunately, so many phases so little impact. If the rumours are true we’ve signed a 9, 10, winger and winger/centre. So potentially leaves us with five forward signings. One of them is a prop, hopefully some bulk after that. Mari can’t do it all on his own.

SirBurger 29 January, 2019 15:12
Quote:
jimbo800
We need some hardened forwards for next season should we go up. Ours couldn’t get us over the line unfortunately, so many phases so little impact. If the rumours are true we’ve signed a 9, 10, winger and winger/centre. So potentially leaves us with five forward signings. One of them is a prop, hopefully some bulk after that. Mari can’t do it all on his own.

Or six forward signings: Dell, Mafi and Coleman, plus three more?

GHA 29 January, 2019 15:12
Coleman would be good

jimbo800 29 January, 2019 15:16
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
jimbo800

I think six would be preferable to a 5/5 split. Carriers though, second rows don’t tend to be the guys who get the yards.

SirBurger 29 January, 2019 15:25
Quote:
jimbo800
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
jimbo800

I think six would be preferable to a 5/5 split. Carriers though, second rows don’t tend to be the guys who get the yards.

Not normally, but Mafi is a beastly ball carrier and Coleman is solid too. I guess he may end up playing 6 though.

Jamiepep1 29 January, 2019 15:30
A back row of TJ, mafi and Rogerson would have the ability to get over the gainline consistently.

jimbo800 29 January, 2019 15:32
Quote:
Jamiepep1
A back row of TJ, mafi and Rogerson would have the ability to get over the gainline consistently.

Rogerson is an unknown at this level. We can only hope

tatthecraic2 29 January, 2019 15:39
Quote:
Jamiepep1

wouldn't be a very balanced backrow - would be missing a jacking, ball stealer

SirBurger 29 January, 2019 15:53
Quote:
jimbo800
Quote:
Jamiepep1

Rogerson is an unknown at this level. We can only hope

I would be pretty against signing a first choice number 8 for next season as Rogerson has done really well and shown a lot of potential. Yes, he is unproven, but put some good carriers around him so that not all of the burden is on him and I think he will flourish. He is a very intelligent player.

Margin_Walker 29 January, 2019 16:05
I've seen enough of Rogerson to be pretty confident he'd go okay. Yes, he's not got GP experience, but he's got the building blocks there imo. More so than plenty of the players that have appeared there recently.

Would maybe pick up an experienced squad signing there, but not a big name. Have I imagined it or has Mafi been playing a bit at 8 in France now I mention it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/01/2019 16:06 by Margin_Walker.

SirBurger 29 January, 2019 16:15
Quote:
Margin_Walker
I've seen enough of Rogerson to be pretty confident he'd go okay. Yes, he's not got GP experience, but he's got the building blocks there imo. More so than plenty of the players that have appeared there recently.
Would maybe pick up an experienced squad signing there, but not a big name. Have I imagined it or has Mafi been playing a bit at 8 in France now I mention it?

He has definitely covered there off the bench. Seems to have played lock, 6 and 8 for Castres.

ExiledChameleon 29 January, 2019 16:24
A top class jackal is the big thing we don't have, unfortunately the curry brothers are tied down, Underhill will be entering the last year of his Bath contract next year, Marx has a few years left.

Pocock's contract runs out after the World Cup, so seemingly does Kwagga Smith's. Either of them would (obviously...) be massive additions in a particular area of need.

GHA 29 January, 2019 16:34
Quote:
ExiledChameleon
A top class jackal is the big thing we don't have, unfortunately the curry brothers are tied down, Underhill will be entering the last year of his Bath contract next year, Marx has a few years left.
Pocock's contract runs out after the World Cup, so seemingly does Kwagga Smith's. Either of them would (obviously...) be massive additions in a particular area of need.

Has Steffon retired?

RodB 29 January, 2019 16:41
Long term Achilles injury I believe.

GHA 29 January, 2019 16:54
Just had a look, think he might be back from the injury but got his sights still on the Top 14

[www.rugbypass.com]

SixNineOne 29 January, 2019 18:19
Apparently Marcel Coetzee is out of contract at Ulster at the end of the season. Presumably LK knows him well from his Ulster days so it might be a chance to add a really talented back row. Also there seems to be some debate about whether Carl Fearns is on his way back to the UK from Lyon - another serious ball carrier.

Margin_Walker 29 January, 2019 18:47
Someone on another forum mentioned that he'd heard we were talking to Sean O'Brien at one point recently. Not that outlandish given his age, the talent in the Leinster back row and the injury issues he's had. Wouldn't say no.

GHA 29 January, 2019 19:24
Quote:
Margin_Walker
Someone on another forum mentioned that he'd heard we were talking to Sean O'Brien at one point recently. Not that outlandish given his age, the talent in the Leinster back row and the injury issues he's had. Wouldn't say no.

Wouldn't say no? I'd pick him up from the airport myself if it'd help

Margin_Walker 29 January, 2019 19:32
Yeah, touch of understatement.

It's a point though. Not that obsessed with a classic jackel type necessarily, but we do lack a top quality 7. Would be looking there long before looking for an 8. All the eggs are in the TJ basket really at the moment, but whilst decent he's not a sure thing and still needs to lay down a marker. With him fit again, hopefully he gets a good run injury free after the Cov game. After him, Blair isn't byhe player he was and Gilsenan + MNG aren't really going to worry GP teams.

GHA 29 January, 2019 20:38
Steff is only 32 - he could be the new George Smith, only better winking smiley

Florida 29 January, 2019 20:51
Quote:
GHA
Steff is only 32 - he could be the new George Smith, only better winking smiley

He'll be 34 by the time next season starts

GHA 29 January, 2019 22:27
Another way of saying he's actually 33, cheers Florida

HMRH 30 January, 2019 11:02
Keatley until end of season from Munster confirmed

Exile_Dave 31 January, 2019 23:09
Phipps and Rona done deals - both sign for 2 years.

[www.rugbypass.com]

norg2072 02 February, 2019 15:36
Alan Dell looks good in the Scotland game.

Margin_Walker 07 February, 2019 17:06
Quote:
Margin_Walker

Now a huge rugbyinsideline 'exclusive'. 'Alleged to be moving to london irish'

Not sure whether the bloke behind the account has just been reading forums or has anything further

HMRH 07 February, 2019 17:35
I’d just worry about his injuries and how many games we’d get - a great competitor mind

Ecksile 07 February, 2019 18:15
The comment from Ben Meehan on this is "done deal"

SirBurger 07 February, 2019 18:23
Quote:
Ecksile
The comment from Ben Meehan on this is "done deal"

That could well be an in-joke as he tagged Ollie Hoskins in it. Can't read too much into that I don't think.

Margin_Walker 07 February, 2019 20:14
Quote:
HMRH
I’d just worry about his injuries and how many games we’d get - a great competitor mind

Yep, he'd be a hell of a player to have in the squad and would make an impact.

You'd always worry about fitness though, he's missed a lot of games for Leinster over the last 5 years or so. He'd be worth the gamble for me though. We'll see if there's anything in it

norg2072 11 February, 2019 17:18
So far:

Rona (signed)
Phipps (signed)
Dell (signed)
O’Brien (signed)
Jackson (rumour)
Mafi (rumour)
Coleman (rumour)
Naholo (rumour)

ExiledChameleon 11 February, 2019 17:21
2/3 more to go add to that list then? Hooker, back three, back row?

fatlad76 11 February, 2019 17:23
Does the ten not include Veitokani and Tuisue who joined just after we were rumoured to be signing 10 internationals?

ExiledChameleon 11 February, 2019 17:28
Quote:
fatlad76
Does the ten not include Veitokani and Tuisue who joined just after we were rumoured to be signing 10 internationals?
Don't think so, it was 10 arriving next year, and also mentioned 'tier one' internationals, hence Mafi may not be in the 10.

norg2072 11 February, 2019 17:30
No the 10 were new announcements to be made after Fred and Albert

Lazyboy346 11 February, 2019 17:43
Glad O'Brien is confirmed, assume the December date is to allow a post world cup break. I'd put a hooker and a tighthead as my priorities for the remaining places on the list.

Are we sure that we will just be signing 10 players in total? There are suggestions that we may have signed loosehead Will Goodrick-Clark from Richmond, who seems to be a promising player but not an international. There are other championship players I'd happily sign for depth and to stop other Premiership clubs getting them, few of whom are internationals but all talented.

Margin_Walker 11 February, 2019 18:17
Wasn't present when Facer was talking, but would expect a few English non-internationals to be signed as well. Think the turnover will likely be more than 10. Could certainly do without all the newcomers being post RWC/Super Rugby as it will be hard to bed in a squad too many arriving late.

Someone told me the other day he thinks we may have signed Jamie Gibson. May be widely of the mark though

Florida 11 February, 2019 18:53
Quote:
Margin_Walker
Wasn't present when Facer was talking, but would expect a few English non-internationals to be signed as well. Think the turnover will likely be more than 10. Could certainly do without all the newcomers being post RWC/Super Rugby as it will be hard to bed in a squad too many arriving late.
Someone told me the other day he thinks we may have signed Jamie Gibson. May be widely of the mark though

I believe you've been rather accurate so far and I'm hoping you are with this one too, would be a cracking signing.

jimbo800 11 February, 2019 19:36
I’d snap up Gibson in a heart beat, big loss to us the first time around.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net