Latest news:

Naholo and RWC
Discussion started by HMRH , 18 May, 2019 16:18
Naholo and RWC
HMRH 18 May, 2019 16:18
Whilst I wish him all the best in recovering from his injury and playing himself into the NZ squad the upside of him boy doing so would be his earlier availability for us. Coleman and Kepu are nailed certainties but having PJ and Naholo as early as possible would be good news.

Phipps possibly In Wallaby squad too, behind Genia but ahead of Gordon?

Re: Naholo and RWC
Exile_Dave 18 May, 2019 16:44
He didnít feature in todayís game against the Lions. Still injured apparently. Shame, would have been good to see our lad play.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

MattM 18 May, 2019 17:39
I would expect Phipps to go, Rona is less of a certainty though.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Margin_Walker 18 May, 2019 17:52
Yeah, would expect Phipps, Kepu, SOB, Dell and Coleman to head to Japan of the new signings. Naholo will struggle, so think we'll see him and Rona after Super Rugby some time. Jackson should have a full pre seasons and will be fairly fresh anyway.

So also likely to be in Japan, albeit unlikely to get past the pool stages?

Veitokani
Tuisui
Campbell

Probably missed someone.

HMRH 18 May, 2019 18:50
Fiji might surprise a few people - wouldnít rule out a win against either Wales or Australia

Elredmondo 18 May, 2019 19:54
Quote:
HMRH
Fiji might surprise a few people - wouldnít rule out a win against either Wales or Australia

Hope it Australia! Frees more players up

HMRH 18 May, 2019 22:32
Yes although Wales would be a more fun result

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net