Latest news:

Highlanders v Waratahs
Discussion started by old hillbilly , 14 June, 2019 08:09
Highlanders v Waratahs
old hillbilly 14 June, 2019 08:09
Watching some of our new signings this morning. Naholo for the Highlanders and Phipps and Rona for the Tahs. Kepu was due to play but pulled out late. Very encouraging to watch these three who are all having a positive impact on the game, including a try for Naholo. Let's hope they do the same for us next season.And we've just got a mention in commentary smiling smiley

Re: Highlanders v Waratahs
Exile_Dave 14 June, 2019 08:17
Quote:
old hillbilly
Watching some of our new signings this morning. Naholo for the Highlanders and Phipps and Rona for the Tahs. Kepu was due to play but pulled out late. Very encouraging to watch these three who are all having a positive impact on the game, including a try for Naholo. Let's hope they do the same for us next season.And we've just got a mention in commentary smiling smiley

A positive mention I hope.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

old hillbilly 14 June, 2019 08:30
They mentioned us in relation to the three guys coming our way next season. Neither positive or negative.

paulm1953 14 June, 2019 09:35
Having watch a lot of Super Rugby this season I would rather have Ben Meehan as our nr 1 scrum half than Phibbs. I feel that Phibbs' distribution is slow and predictable.

Come on you Irish

Paul

Margin_Walker 14 June, 2019 19:17
Loved Rona's work for the first Waratahs try. Such a clever player

[youtu.be]

SirBurger 14 June, 2019 21:09
Yea thatís really clever play that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net