Latest news:

Under 20s world cup
Discussion started by LI Bohemian , 24 June, 2019 09:57
Under 20s world cup
LI Bohemian 24 June, 2019 09:57
I have been following the U20s world cup finals and have come to the conclusion that the format it uses is unsatisfactory in determining who is better than who, I know that a finals is all about winning at the right time and recently it all depends by how many tries in the pool games, but as all the top 6 teams lost one game in the pool matches, even the eventual runners up Australia were thrashed by the fifth placed England, England lost their first game to Ireland but then had to play them again directly after the pool matches this didn't make any sense, not crying in my beer (not Guiness any more) about England, but it seemed a bit amateurish or contrived format.
Congratulations to France on winning the finals, maybe it is the start of a long over due French revolution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net