Latest news:

England v Ireland - Saturday
Discussion started by Jayhaitch , 22 August, 2019 14:49
England v Ireland - Saturday
Jayhaitch 22 August, 2019 14:49
Unexpectedly I have 3 tickets available for this weekend's match at Twickenham. Seats are in the West Stand, Block M6, Row 70. Happy to sell these tickets to genuine rugby fan at face value. If you're interested please let me know. Will bring tickets with me on Saturday. Cheers

Re: England v Ireland - Saturday
Jayhaitch 22 August, 2019 15:30
Now 2 tickets available winking smiley

Lincs-Exile 26 August, 2019 08:07
Strangely silent on here about Englands thrashing of Ireland

RodB 26 August, 2019 09:22
Perhaps folks are still at the cricket? ☺

cjm. 26 August, 2019 16:49
Scotland not an Ireland supporter but....
That was as heavy legged a performance from Ireland as I have seen in a long time. I think they have been hovering on the edge of a steep decline for a while. Not a lot of new energy around.

exile99 26 August, 2019 17:17
I'm off to see them in Cardiff next Saturday. I hope they will put on a better performance against the Welsh.

HMRH 26 August, 2019 18:10
Bullied upfront and seemed to have no idea what game they wanted to play- a solid beating . Accept that Ireland a bit behind England in preparation but that was a lashing although didnít enjoy it as much as our win in Dublin earlier in the year

Lincs-Exile 26 August, 2019 22:01
RobB i think your right i think theres still a few strays wondering around Headingley even now !!

LI Bohemian 26 August, 2019 23:46
Thought Youngs had a poor game and not convinced that Daily is an international FB yet.
Jones seems to know how to deal with Ireland at the moment, this could change quickly if their big game players can work out how to get some forward momentum, Farrell senior looked totally perplexed in the stands after that defensive display.

Egg Head 27 August, 2019 10:54
Quite agree re Daly. Good player and very useful signing for Saracens.....but would rather see him on the wing or centre. No idea what Alex Goode has done to offend Eddie Jones. Surely one of the best players in the best team in Europe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net