Latest news:

O/T - Cricket
Discussion started by bigbitty , 25 August, 2019 16:34
O/T - Cricket
bigbitty 25 August, 2019 16:34
I don't subscribe to Sky, but listened on Radio 5.

What a knock! It was impossible to draw myself away, even for a pee.

I now have to clean up the mess.....

Re: O/T - Cricket
Shropshire Hugh 25 August, 2019 16:38
The best sporting moment of 2019 by far! Even if England win the RWC, Stokes has to be Sports personality of the year.

Living in the Ionian Isles so just lurking when wifi allows!

bigbitty 25 August, 2019 16:45
The trouble is, Hugh, that this might be all forgotten by the public because of the excitement of the RWC.

ExiledChameleon 25 August, 2019 17:51
Quote:
bigbitty
The trouble is, Hugh, that this might be all forgotten by the public because of the excitement of the RWC.

And because it wasnít on FTA.

exile99 26 August, 2019 17:16
Quote:
ExiledChameleon
Quote:
bigbitty

And because it wasnít on FTA.

TMS is the *only* way to enjoy a test match if you can't get to the ground itself, and that is FTA.

Sir Ben Stokes will be SPOTY, no problem.

Smudge21 26 August, 2019 19:14
Didn't think it was possible to top the CWC final... but I reckon this just about pips it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net